Izuku: And an otome game???

Izuku's pov

After Hizashi finished his little story, he took me out into the hall so I can show him the cute pics of Aizawa I took for him.

"Izuku, you GOD. Here, I got you the file of that one guy who fucked you." He hands me the file.

"Not the purple-haired one, not the brown haired one, the other one, who didn't ask for consent,  even though you would've said yes." He chuckles.

I look at him. "Don't worry, I got his contact info for you. It took me forever to find it. Ya' better be proud. I'm a great friend." He stated.

He handed me the file.

"This is why we're best friends. We always got each other's backs." I say whilst laughing.

"Hey, my backs part of the whole 'being alive' thing. Don't take it." He dramatically sighs.

"Fine. Guess someone doesn't want a limited edition Eraserhead body pillow for their birthday." I stated.

"wAit- Noooo pleaseeee. I'll get you one of you-know-who when he gets famous if you give it to meeeeee." He bribed.

"Cool, thanks. I can already feel the hotness. Us two, and your mans, and, pray for me, my mans, sitting by the fire, pillows in hand. Sigh. The dream." I imagine the scenario play out.

We sigh dreamily together, cause, ya know, best friends stick together? Or something like that.

"Aight, I gotta go hang these up on my corkboard, see ya'!" And he's gone.

I wait a few seconds, contemplating whether or not I should re-enter the crackhead classroom.

I sighed.

Why the hell not? I've got nothing better to do.

I take a deep breath, put my shoulders more down, tucked my stomach in a little- not too little, but not enough to look un-natural.

Once I think I look hot enough, I walk inside and instantly regret it.

Todoroki, Kacchan, Uraraka, Jiro, and Tokoyami formed a circle around my chair saying, "All hail our Queen."

Iida, Momo, Kirishima, Kaminari, and Sero were questioning Aizawa.

Mineta was banging his head on the table.

All was in chaos.

It was as if God was about to fuck Satan, said the all famous line, "Not today Satan." And instead, snorted crack, and then sneezed on my class, and as a result, my class acts like this.

I know what to do.

I walk closer to the front of the room and clear my throat.

"I'm severely disappointed with you all, except for Aizawa, can't be mad at my BFF's husband." I tease Aizawa lightly.

They all glare at Aizawa, I glare at them, harder. They shrink under my gaze.

"Sorry, Deku-Kun." Uraraka mumbles.

"Yeah, sorry Midoriya, kero." Tsu agrees.

Soon a string of 'I'm sorry's fills the classroom.

"You can start by sitting down, and listening through the lesson," I say, coldly. "Like, right now."

Aizawa grinned at them.

"You've disappointed the bean. Heh." Aizawa chuckled.

They looked so sad it hurt.

"12 points from Slytherin." I joke, but keep a cold, hard voice.

"Sorry," He mumbles, "So, can we continue class now?" He asks.