Izuku: Goes on a date

Izuku's pov

I take Kami-senpai's hand and run off the the market place. Once we arrived, I stopped running but held his hand. They're warm. And big.

(Like his dic-)

I suddenly get a call. "Sorry, senpai. It's my mom. It'll be quick." I reassured him. "Hmm? Go ahead." He stated. He stopped and I took a few steps away for some privacy.

"Sup, mom?" I asked. "The client canceled. Okii bai." She quickly hung up. Well that was lucky.

"Done!" I said as I walked back over to him. "Wow, that was quick." He said. "Yup! Let's continue." I said and we continued to walk and talk.

"So, what's it called, senpai?" I asked. "I-it's called Moon cafe." He stuttered. "Hmm? Why is it called that?" I asked. Wait... what was it called again? I forget things really quickly. Opps.

"Moon cafe is called that because the owner said 'Everytime I see a macaroon, I think of the moon.' Which is why it's called that. Moon cafe. Well, we're here!" He explained, then exclaimed. "Wow! It's pretty!" I shouted. It really is.

The walls are a light pink, where flower baskets with many different colored flowers are hung.

The roof is yellow, with light blue forest accents.

The door is green, there's a sign above the door that has a crescent moon in a light gray illuminating the words 'Moon cafe' which where in white.

"C'mon, then, the foods not gunna eat itself!" Kami-kun exclaimed. "Hehe, Let's go eat, then." I said, then grabbed his hand and walked into the cafe.

We where meet with kawaii animal crossing music, and kawaii waitresses. I wanna work here. And I also want to get fucked-. We walk over to the counter to order.

"Hello! Welcome to Moon cafe, can I take your order?" The cute male at the counter asked. "Can I get a box of colorful macaroons, a white mocha frappuccino, um, what do you want, Kami-kun?" I asked. "Can I also get a box of macaroons, and a vanilla milkshake." Kami-kun ordered.

"So that'll be two boxes of macaroons, a white mocha frappuccino, and a vanilla milkshake, that will come out to XX.XX, it should be ready shortly." The cute boy said.

I paid for it, against Kami-kun's protest. I'm rich! I can pay for a lot of stuff. Being a villan sure has it's pro's. When I took out my wallet, Kami-kun was shocked at the amount in there. Welp, imma be questioned when we get to the table.

"How...." Kaminari questioned when we got to the table. "Hmm? How what?" I asked. "How can you be so perfect?" Kaminari started questioning life. "Well, it all started when my self esteem left-." I started.

"Here ya go! Hope ya enjoy your food!" The lady exclaimed, smiling. Hmmm..... she to happy. Wait. A. Fucking. Minute. "TOGA!?" I exclaimed. She looked at me, wide eyed. "Izu-chan?" She asked. "Gosh, it's been forever!" I stated. (Tho it's only been a day.)

"You guys... know each other?" Discount pickatu asked. Oh right.... he's here. "Yeah! Me and Izu go waaaaay back. How many years has it been since we met?" She asked.

"Too many to count." I replied. "Way to many. Like, since we where in cribs. Matching, cribs." She corrected.

Just then, her boss told her to get back to work. "Oh! I've got to continue work! Buut, here's my number...... So we can catch up! Call me!" She then left to serve others.

"Hehe, shall we eat?" I asked. "Umm, sure." He looked fazed. Hmmm. Ahah! "Hey, Senpai~. Your super hot. Can I kiss you?" I asked, in a seductive tone.

"Yeah, sure. wAiT. wHaT?" He broke out of his trance. But, I already got out of my chair, and walked over to him. I gave him a kiss on the cheek. Ha! I'm such a tease.

"Oh my, your face is red! Are you sick? I'll always take care of you!" I recited the Yandere simulator nurse dialogue.

"I- I'm fine!" He stopped me from continuing. He was blushing a red that could honestly rival shark bois. Even tho boom boom bois the one I'm after, and maybe the Katy perry song one.... DANKi is hot.

While I was deciding if I should add him to the list, I didn't see him snap a pic of my in thought.
(Basically, his head on top of his hand, head tilted)

"Now that's what I call a lock screen." He mumbled. "What was that?" I asked.

"I- I said, How pat's nuts name is Paul and jocks scream." He looked confused as he was saying this. "What- what a peculiar sentence. May I ask, and pardon my language, what the fuck is wrong with you?" I ask.

"A lot of things, Izuku, a lot of things." Kami stated, not realizing that he called me by my first name. "Same." I replied.

By the time our conversation was almost over, we had finished our macaroons, his milkshake was gone, and so was my white mocha frap. So, all and all, it was a pretty good date.

"Hey, it's getting late, I enjoyed the date, it's nice spending time with you! See ya!" I was about to head out and walk home, or call my limo to pick me up. But he asked to take me home.

I just HAVE to say yes. It'll be interesting. I might get a kiss. Or sum fucc- Is that the only thing I think about? Yes, yes it is. "Let's go then!" I exclaimed. "W- wait up!" He yelled, following behind me. He finally caught up to me.

"*pant* How *pant* do you *pant* run so *pant* fast?" He asked. I had stopped running at this point. "I have to run a lot." I stated. "You jog? How early?" He asked. Well, I don't jog. I have to make something up. Quick.

Think, Izuku, think. I usually get back at 5 a.m and leave at 9 p.m so, I'll go with 5. "I get up at 4:20 a.m (heyyyy-), take a light shower, brush my teeth, get dressed, eat, then go for a jog around 5 a.m." I explained.

"How. The. Actually. Fuck. Are. You. So. Perfect?" Kaminari started questioning life again. "Hey, we're at my door, so, bye!" I gave him a peck on the cheek, and went inside my house.

I heard a YES! when I closed the door. Haha! He's fun. Maybe a second date will decide if I add him to the 'hottie list' coz he cute-

What is this book at this point. It's only the second chapter and I already feel like this will descend into chaos- Byeeeeeeeee!