Izuku: Welcome to hell-

Izuku's pov

I wake up to the sun hitting my face. "Izuku! Time to wake up! You still have to meet the client's after school today." Mom informs me. "Do I have to? It's the first day of high school." I ask. "Yes, you have to. You know how this business works. Now, c'mon my little villan prodigy." Mom says. I love mom. I really do. But sometimes she really doesn't understand me.

Oh, I guess I should explain. My name is Izuku Midoriya, i'm starting my first day of high school today. I'm one of the most world known villians. No one actually knows my real identity, except my mom. I'm posing as a hero obsessed kid who just can't get enough of All might. The 'symbol of peace'.

Yeah right. Some symbol of peace you are. Did he really think I would stay loyal to him and be a hero? He literally told me I couldn't be a hero. Then he did, then tried to give me his powers, I declined and made up a lame excuse, which isn't actually a lie, I told him I didn't need it because I can literally knock someone unconscious with my finger.

I am VERY strong. He said he was glad I was on the hero side, then he's going to be sad when he truly sees who I am. After that I went home and my mom said she hated heros too, and that my dad is actually the boss of the league of villains. But, he didn't know that she knew and she wanted me to start my own league.

She said that my father posed as getting killed by a hero, but she knew better and that it was just so he could spend time with his other son and the league.

She said that he thought his other son was his prodigy and that she knew I would have a better chance at being a villan. That's when I started to train more to be a better, more fearful and powerful villan. That's what lead me to this point. I'm the most feared villain in the world.

"Ok, ok. Can you get out so I can change, please?" What? I'm aloud to have manners. Mom left the room. I changed into the stupid fuckin' uniform, fixed my hair, added my chocker that says 'fuck me' in white, and practiced the little gay boi act of mine. Even tho i'm much more gay than that-.

Yeah, I'm not gunna last a minute pretending to be a cinnamon roll. Might as well be myself, well, a toned down version of myself.

Ahem, anyways. And headed down the stairs. "Breakfast is on the table!" Mom stated. "Thanks mom! Looks good." I thanked her and dug into the food. Let me just tell you, no one, and I mean no one, cooks scrambled eggs with ham, bacon, and a hash brown better than mom. "Thanks mom! I'll be off, then." I ran out the door and into the terrible, messed up world we live in.

I passed the UA entrance exams with my brains and muscle. I placed first somehow. I ran through the gates and to class 1-A. Wow. Hero's are really extra. You could've put a smaller door here. Well, I guess it's for certain quirks.

Just as I was about to open the door, I heard shouting. If sounded like... kaachan? And the guy that was being really freakin' rude to me at the exams. Seriously. They are total dickwads. I can't believe I have to be in a class with them. Oh well.

I was about to open the door, YET AGAIN, when I was cut off. This time by a handsome purple haired tired looking boy. Oh no, he's hot. "Hmm? Pretty people like you shouldn't have to open doors, they must be to tired of being pretty." He flirted. "Then you must be exhausted." I said smoothly.

His face flushed red. A tomato would be jealous of that color. "U-um." He was trying to form words. "Allow me." I said. I opened the door and gestured for him to go in. He finaly regained consciousness and said "No, queens should go first." And I stated/ yelled "BITCH, I AM A QUEEN!" And walked in, leaving people stunned.

New friend; acquired.

"Fucking deku! What are you doing in this class!" Katsukitty shittyhoe yelled. "I passed the exam and am trying to be a hero, kaachan." I tried to keep up my gay boi uke demeanor, but I wanted to roast him for looking like an angry pomeranian so bad.

"You'll never be a hero, quirkless gay shit!" He yelled. Oof, yes senpai yell at my face so I can love it like the masochist I am. Hit me. Wow. That's gay. "I would hope the one who placed first place in the exam would be a hero." Said a yellow caterpillar. "Who dick did you suck to get first place, deku!" Kaachan insulted.

"Oh, I wish. Wow, i'm super gay. Anyways, no ones. I used my combat skills. I trained very hard. Speaking of dicc succi, i'm still very single, kaachan." I say. The only song that runs through my head when I hear 'kaachan' is the crush song.

"W-what is thar supposed to mean, deku!" Bakubitch yells. "IT MEANS THAT YOU ARE SINGLE, I'M SINGLE. PUT TWO AND TWO TOGETHER AND BAM! COUPLE WITH BENEFITS! I'M HELLA GAY AND YOU CAN BE HELLA HARD! SENPAI~" I yell.

He and pretty much everyone in the class is blushing. I literally just told him bluntly I wanna fuck him. "WHAT THE FUCKING HELL YOU PIECE OF SHIT! DIE!" He's yelling yet blushing.

Oh I wanna moan so bad. He's hitting me so much. "Mhh~" I accidentally moan out. It sounded like a girls moan. Uhh, Uke problems? I was hoping that it was a quite moan, but he suddenly stopped and everyone was quiet. He was blushing so bad and had a bloody nose.

Will I finally get sum fucc?

He quietly sat down and I wiped the drool and (a little) blood of my face and body and sat down too. My hair is a mess now. (Wasn't it also messy before?) I literally look like I just had sex and you could tell I was the bottom. I sat behind Kaachan purposely just so I could mess with him.

I started playing with his hair while listening to the teacher. He smacked my hand away but I kept on doing it. Then I moved down to his back and pretended to write 'fuck me' on it. Then we got up and when to change.

A lot of people where starring at me for having abs that would make men jealous but curves that make woman jealous.

"You're hot. I didn't think swing that way but you're really fricken' cute. Sooo. Hey, I think you're really cute, I like you a lot, maybe we can hang out or something. So, Would you like to get coffee some time? My names Kaminari." Said a yellow haired boy with a black lightning strike on one of the sides of the bangs.

"Hm? Sure! To be honest I really enjoyed the vine quoting. I'm single. Kinda desperate honestly. But you're hot. So yeah! I'm Izuku. Today, meet me by the gates after school. K?" I said bluntly, completely forgetting that I had a client today. He blushed. "Lucky." I heard people whisper.

I got dressed into the outfit and headed out. Once we where all outside, I went up to the sparkly gay looking boi. "Hey! Fellow gay! I wanna be friend with you. You are now my bestfriend. We're having soft taco's later! Ok?" I said/asked?

"Gahh! I- i mean, uh. Sure? I'm Aoyama (did I spell that right-)" Sparkle sparkle answered. He so gay, and cute! Ahhh! And Aoyama is a cute gay name! I wanna fucc- "Ok, meet me by the gates after school on friday, new bestie!" I stated and walked away. "Kawaii~" I heard people say.

The teacher explained a little more and then someone said that it would be fun, and now whoever gets last, would be expelled. I got first on everything somehow and some h o e- (no we love her-) some chick named Toru was last.

He admitted it was just to get us to do better and that she was not going to get expelled. "What? So you'll expel an entire class but not some invisibitcc?" I asked, offended. "I mean I get if it was a guy, b'cuz they hot, but a girl? That ain't it, chief." I stated.

"You are the most open gay I have ever met. And have you seen Mic?" Sensei asked.

"Oh, you mean you're boyfriend? I started a whole fan club for y'all two." I stated. Yeah, we may be villain but we are still hardcore shippers. We ship them like FedEx. ùwú. The tired gay teach' started blushing. "W-why do you have that?" He asked. "Because I can. Even my mom is into it." I inform him.

After that whole fiasco and the first day of school was over, I meet Kami-kun by the (bill) gates.

"Hi Kami-kun!" I greet him. "H-hi Izu-chan. Ready to go?" He asked. "Yea! Lesz go!" I say. "I know this cafe where they serve the best macaroons and coffee. It's in the market place. " Oh. My. Gayness. This mans knows the way to my heart.

"What are we waiting for then? Let's go!" I said, grabbing his hand and running to the market place.

So, how do you like dis first chappy? I think I did ok? Kinda? Okie bye.