"Gah!! Whatever the hell you are, I'll kill you!!" He screamed, using Bakugou and blasted the ceiling. Another blast was hot at a roof beam, and it fell on the blob, dividing it from Bakugou, who quickly ran off.
"Look what you did!! Now you're dead!!" Just then, Allmight appeared.

"DETROIT SMAAAAAAAAAAASH!!!"

The blob disappeared as it started to rain. Allmight stood there as rain poured out onto the fire.
"He made it rain," A citizen said, as the crowd started to cheer. Just then a big roar was heard and Izuku stared on as something started to form, revealing a large dragon through the smoke!! With black and white patches on its skin. The people gasped and news media quickly recorded it.

(Y/N)'s POV:

You sighed in relief, knowing that those humans are safe. 'Allmight' stopped the blob, the trapped human was getting praised for some reason, and the bushy human was getting scolded.You couldn't help yourself because that was amazing! And you let out a big victorious roar. Just as you turn to fly off, you heard the humans gasp.
"Over there, look in the smoke! A dragon!!" Your heart stopped as you look down at your arm. Shit! you're visible now!! You panicked and fired a plasma blast, turning back invisible and flew away.

What have you done?!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You eventually stopped and landed near some side walls and took deep breathes.
'idiot, idiot, idiot!! You just had to do something, those humans had it in control.... no...no they didn't. That trapped human would've died, and maybe that bushy human too.' You thought shaking your head. You then heard a shout.

'oh no' you internally groaned to see the former trapped human and bushy human, who you right know it's "Kacchan" and "Deku". 'Kacchan' looked down to the floor, clenching his hands in anger.
"I would never ask a weakling like you to help me. Don't think you can look down on me huh got that?!" He looked at 'Deku' and sneered.

"I was fine by myself, you're just a quirkless failure who cant even cut it as a reporter. you didn't help me!! You did nothing, don't forget it!" and with that he turned and weirdly stomped away.
'what was that?' you both thought simultaneously sweat dropping. Bushy human now known as 'Deku' turned to walk off until 'Allmight' came out of nowhere and started to cough out blood.
'seriously, does this human have any healing materials to help him?' You thought as Allmight told Deku about how he was wrong about him and heroes having one thing in common, their bodies moving on their own.

'Like what I did' You thought. Allmight said that he too can become a hero, and Deku started crying. A small spark grew in you after what he said to Deku.
'you can do it Deku, become a hero you wanted to be' Jeez, what are you, a fangirl? humans are most certainly interesting to watch. You felt happy for him, getting up and moving away, trying not to make a sound.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Izuku's POV:

I finished eating and went up to my room, excited. Today kept getting more weird and awesome. First the villain attack at the train station, next my journal was completely fine, I met Allmight, I somewhat saved Kacchan from the sludge villain, and now Allmight said that he can give me his quirk and become a hero!! I was so happy and went online to see the news about the attack.

"Breaking news!:

Allmight saved civilians from villain after the help of a dragon!! Who is the mysterious dragon? A new hero? Sidekick? No one knows"

'oh right, the dragon that appeared and helped the heroes. is he a new hero?' I thought getting my journal out and writing down what I saw so far about the dragon, using the footage to see it.
"Okay, so he managed to get a hit on the sludge with a blast, which means whatever he shot out must be an element that can penetrate liquids and still have an effect. so his quirk must be a plasma blast right?

"No he can turn invisible too. Wait, does he two quirks??? Is he also a dragon when he was born or turning into a dragon is his quirk too?? So that means-" I stopped mumbling as I heard something outside. I thought nothing of it, until a big silhouette went past by my window. I froze and carefully peaked out my curtains. I couldn't see anything but a tail? Then I realized what it was.

The dragon from the sludge villain attack!!

And it was eating from my trash!!

I quickly opened my window and looked out.
"hey!" I yelled out. It looked at me like deer in the headlights, and quickly ran off, using the dark spots in the streets to be hidden. My body moved on its own again and ran to follow it.
'what am I doing?! This is a full dragon!! It could eat me alive!! But... maybe it wont. Maybe it really is a new hero. But why is he eating from my trash?!' I thought as the dragon ran into the forest, quickly disappearing inside.

I stopped and slowly walked in, avoiding anything that can startle him. I kept walking until i made it into a clearing. I looked around to find the dragon.
"Hey!! I won't hurt you, I-I just want to talk!! People saw y-you in the news when the sludge villain attacked, a-and I just wanted to say thank you for saving m-my friend, Kacchan!!" I yelled out. Nothing.
'Guess I saw nothing' I thought sighing in disappointment, turning back home, only to see an gigantic dragon in front of me.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!" I screamed out, falling and scooting away from the dragon staring at me. He tilted his head and stalked towards me, his green and blue eyes looking at me.
"H-hey, I-I'm sorry for f-following you!! I-I just wanted to t-thank you!! D-don't hurt me!!" I blurted out covering my face with one hand and holding out the other, closing my eyes for impact. I heard nothing until I felt something touch my hand. I opened my eyes and saw the dragon's head resting on my hand. I stared at him in awe and wonder.

'Does he trust me?' I thought, quickly shaking my head and sat up.
"W-what are you?" I stuttered out. The dragon moved his head away and looked at me, a small glow formed around him. I stared in disbelief as the dragon grew smaller an smaller until I see him turn into a human, well, at least close to a human. And HE was a SHE?!!?! My face grew hot as she now looked at me and smiled.

"A friend,"