Chapter 20

When we finally rolled back into campus and Noah had parked the car, the sun was starting to set. He got out from the driver's seat and came to my door, opening it and offering me his hand to get down from the car. After that, we walked side by side over to my building in a comfortable silence. I couldn't shake the smile I had on my face.

"Well, I had a great time. Wanna do it again soon? Maybe I can take you out on a real date." Noah said, stopping in front of my building and I turned to look at him, blushing a little.

"I would like that, yes." I looked down at my shoes and gave him another smile before reaching up to his cheek and kissing it lightly. "Thank you, for everything." I smiled once more and turned to the doors, where I hadn't realized, both girls where looking through the glass doors with their Jaws hanging open.

Oh, God. Please tell me they didn't see that.

But I knew they had seen the whole thing, Ginna's eyes practically screamed at me to tell them everything. I grimaced a little and shut my eyes, turning back to Noah, who was barely holding in his laughter.

"Shut up. Now they won't leave me alone!" I said playfully.

"In that case, I have something else to do." The next thing he did was so quick, I didn't have time to respond. He stepped closer to me and pecked me on the lips, leaving me stunned and gaping at him. Then, he looked behind me at my two friends and waved and smiled at them "Have fun, girls!" And with that, he was off before I could begin to protest.

Not ten seconds had passed when I heard the door behind me open and I felt a hand grabbing my arm, pulling me inside the lobby.

"Talk." Ari said as soon as the doors closed behind me.

"Can I go change first?" I said, trying to delay the subject.

"You can talk and do that at the same time. So, talk." Ginna pressed.

I heaved in a sigh, silently cursing Noah for what he did. A simple kiss on the cheek was easy to explain, but a kiss? Right in front of them?

God, they won't leave it alone until I tell them every single thing.

And so I did. I told them about the frozen yogurts, how he had let me finish his and then led us to the park, how I felt like we were on our own bubble, the words he said to me, and finally, how he had walked me back to my place and I hadn't realized they were standing there.

"Wait, why were you there?" I asked a little confused. It was almost six o'clock. The boys would have been kicked out before five and had to be long gone when we arrived.

"We were going to get some pudding from the cafeteria-crap! Ari, the pudding!" Ginna said alarmed, and Ari sprung to action.

Pudding?

"What?" I said confused as they pulled me in the elevator and as soon as the doors closed, we were riding to the third floor.

"The friggin' pudding! C'mon Riley. There's no time to change, just grab a coat." Ginna said as they practically dragged me down the hall and into our room, where she then went to her side of the closet, throwing me a hot pink hoodie that was three times her size. I slipped it on, deciding not to ask why she would buy something that wasn't even her size, and Ari grabbed my keys from my bedside table, almost dragging me out the door.

"Why are we getting pudding?" I asked again.

"Taste it, and you'll know." Ari said simply, still dragging me out the doors, practically sprinting towards the cafeteria.

And after trying it, I understood. The strawberry and banana pudding was extremely good. The cafeteria was packed with other students gorging down on their puddings, and even the teachers and coordinators were having some of the delicious dessert. The boys came in with theirs after we had our second serving, and we all sat down on the table, practically licking our bowls clean.