He was laughing in his seat and all I can do is pout even he already knew that I get jealous. But I get jealous over how strong is their relationship even as friends.

"Oh look they're back y/n is competing with Sunhee on who can do more jump ropes! I bet Sunhee can do more she's so small."

"You're right Sunhee will probably win this one. Y/n is really competitive though who knows if she'll end up winning."

As resulted Sunhee won. Y/n got tired after the 20th and tripped over it. 

"Now back to the questions. We have some questions fans have submitted using the hashtag AskDreamlike since a few weeks ago"

They all nodded and I noticed the slightest shift on y/n face. She looks scared.

"Hyung.."

"You see it too? Something is wrong."

"Yeah, maybe it has to do with the questions?"

"Maybe..."

"So the first question is for Heejin. Y/n can you read it for her."

"Uh yes of course, 'Hi Heejin I'm a big fan and I'm from Ireland my question for you is how do you practice your choreography?Heejin smiles at the questions thinking about the possible answer she may say even though they have practiced this question for so long, "Well I have to say that many times the choreography is difficult, however, we practice a lot and many of us have strengths where other lack so for example if I can do a dance move but Doyeon can't I would teach it and vise versa."

That was unexpected...she went off-script. She was just going to say practicing day and night. 

Eric smiled nodding, "Yes teamwork is what matters. I can't emphasize how much I admire your teamwork. You girls were together and went through so much. Y/n the girls never left you when you were in the hospital am I correct?"

"Yes. They were so kind and I can't even explain how happy I was to see them the moment I woke up. We are like sisters. Nothing comes between us."

Something seems off. Y/n is getting nervous. She is fidgeting with her fingers. Taehyung also looks zoned in as if he knows something is going to happen.

"What is going on Taehyung? Why is y/n acting like this? Do you know anything? Tell me now."

"Hyung. There was one question y/n never told you about."

"What was it?"

"I don't know if I should say it."

"Tell me."

"And now on to our next question! " Eric Nam shouts in excitement "This is one I have been dying to know don't you agree Ji-min?"

"It really is one many want to know our next question is for y/n! It will be asked by the one and only Yuju!"

Yuju is hesitating even though the question is right on the screen. I couldn't take my eyes off the question was y/n going to say the truth. Is she going to say no? Will she really reject our relationship right now. Even after I told her I would have the whole world know?

"y/n unnie this question comes from Korea itself and it says 'Y/n I am such a huge fan! I hope you are feeling better. My question is one many have been dying to know. Are you and Suga from BTS dating? No one can forget that kiss. And what about Yuju isn't she dating Suga? Why haven't we heard anything from Bighitt we can't just forget this. We want answers."

She looked scared. She was also hesitating. I looked at Taehyung and he was frowning. He probably already knew the answer. 

"Thank you for asking me this question and I must say you are in your absolute right to be curious. Suga-sunbae already gave his statement the day that occurred. I am. I am not dating Suga from the group BTS. Yuju is very happy with him. We do not let men ruin our friendship and our sisterhood. The kiss between us was because of my stress. I am currently not seeing anyone. And as the leader of Dreamlike I am here to tell you that we will be honest when we do find someone. But right now we wish for you our fans to respect our decisions and love us for us not for who we are dating or chose to date.

She looked at the camera. With those eyes full of pain as if she is apologizing to me. How can I forgive her? I was ready to give everything to her. Everything and she just rejected me. I know she was most likely forced to say this but still. 

"Hyung you know she loves you she did this for both of our groups. Bang Pd told her it was for the best. Y/n knows that she should say the truth but she knew there would be many backlashes for her taking you from Yuju."

I stayed silent and nodded Taehyung is right. I shouldn't let this get to me. I know that it isn't her fault. How can I get mad just like that? 

So y/n that's you suggesting that you do not like anyone from BTS am I correct?  Ji-min smiles politely looking at y/n. 

That is correct. I am not romantically interested in them. 

She looks so focus as if she can't lie. It is almost as if she is saying the truth. It can't be. 

-To be continued-