t h r e e

warning: yeah so the dance above is a bit sexual so if you aren't comfortable watching that then don't :)

Today was the first check in of three in dance class with Hoseok for this assignment and the two of us had worked diligently to perfect the choreography. It looked amazing, the style suited us perfectly, I was confident with our presentation.

Hoseok and I perform the routine flawlessly and receive a standing ovation from our classmates. Hoseok runs up to me and slings his arm over my shoulders playfully. I cower at the impact but soon straighten myself and smile with Hoseok. We turn to our teacher to receive feedback but she does not seem amused.

My smile drops and Hoseok's hold around me tightens at Mrs. Song's blank expression. The woman exhales and simply replied with, "I'd like to see you two after class."

Hoseok walks me over to an empty seat on the floor to watch the other groups perform, the next group happened to be my close friends and I high-five them all as we pass each other.

As my partner and I sit down, he sighs and takes his arm off of me. "This means we either did amazing or fucked up big time." The boy sighs again, this one turning into a groan.

I nod slowly and shift my gaze to watch my friends as the boy overthinks his situation.

I watch my friends get into position as I had seen them do many times before but Hoseok continues, "I just don't get what we did wrong! Our performance was so good!"

"I agree Hoseok," I bluntly state as I watch my friends' alluring performance. The boy next to me continues to ramble on but as the dance echos to an end, I cut him off with my piercing cheers for the girls. My screams mesh with those of the crowd and even the teacher congratulates the girls for a job well done.

This catches Hoseok's attention and he turns to me wide eyed, "What theme did they do?" He quickly asks.

"Pretty sure they got 'sex appeal,'" I note between cheers. Before I know it Hoseok grabs my arms and pulls them down onto my lap harshly.

"Then that's what we need to do! What were they doing—? I wasn't watching— we need to do it!" He frantically states staring into my eyes, I can't help but to laugh at his immaturity. He was so desperate for a good grade, he didn't need to know what to do right now, after all, he can't turn back time so what's the point of stressing?

I sigh at that and stare the boy down square in the eyes "Hoseok if you're not comfortable with groping your non existent boobs and spreading your pretty legs on stage," I place a somewhat suggestive hand on his knee as his eyes widen. I continue,

"Then I suggest that you shut up."

A/N
Word Count: 493

©2020 unbelibubblebangtann on wattpad