I pulled out my pen for some sheets, and when I was about half done looked over to see what Vince was up to. He was staring at his phone, tie pulled loose and shirt button undone for comfort. I wanted to go and pounce on him so badly. He was one sexy mofo.

"Stop staring and get back to work." He said to me without looking over. I sighed dramatically, saw his grin and turned back to my work. It wasn't too hard, seeing as how I read the chapters ahead. I just wished I was doing something else right then.

My mind started drifting, and my pen stopped moving. I was staring out the window into space. My mind went back to kisses and soft words. I was lost in the memories of us touching each other, and I shifted uncomfortably when my body followed my thoughts.

"Earth to Alex..." A deep voice purred in my ear. I whimpered a little as my little Alex twitched. A strong set of arms wrapped around my shoulders and warm firmness pressed against my back. "You seem to be having a problem concentrating."

"Mhmm." I tipped my head back onto a strong shoulder that was leaned down.

"Do you want me to help you with..." His voice drifted off suggestively. "Your homework?" He ended off with a grin. I narrowed my eyes at him.

"You are a tease." I growled. He laughed lightly.

"And you are a naughty boy." He countered. I grinned at that.

"You're right. You should punish me." I licked my lips and arched my hips up, pushing my erection against the front of my sweatpants provocatively. He narrowed his eyes at me now. His hands drifted down over my sides.

"Oh I should? And how do you propose I should... punish you?" His voice was now a low whisper that was directly by my ear. I shivered and put my hands behind my back, tilting my head teasingly. He grinned. I gulped as he took off his tie and I felt him slip it over my wrists.

It was tight enough to restrain me, but not enough to cut off the circulation. My heart thudded in my chest as he spun the chair around to face him. He looked over my clothes and tugged my shirt up over my head, but not all the way off. It bound the top of my arms so I was draped over the chair.

"Are you nervous?" He asked in a seductive voice. I gulped and nodded a little. I mean, this was the kinkiest shit I'd ever done before. My little soldier was now standing at attention at the thought of what my punishment was going to be. "Don't be. I'd never hurt you."

He leaned down and kissed me roughly. I gasped into his mouth at the rush of blood as my heartbeat increased and my passion rose. Oh man, this was so hot. My mind was turning to mush as he teased my mouth. He kissed down my chin and then felt up my chest with his hands.

"You are getting so strong baby." He mused as he bent down to tease my pert nipples. I hissed when he bit them gently and then licked them better. He dropped onto his knees in front of me, and pulled my sweatpants down to my ankles, but not off.

Instead he spread my legs to either side of the chair and got between them. I was panting with the overwhelming desire to just grab him and pull him down to me. My restrained arms pulled at their ties, and I felt a twinge of panic before his hands stroked down over my thighs and his voice soothed me.

"Easy baby. I've got you." His steady gaze held mine as his hands stoked me up, grazing over my shaft and balls but not quite touching them. I gasped when his head dipped down to breath over the tip that was now leaking precum in anticipation.

I wanted to squirm and cry as he sat there, unmoving and watching me. I did cry out when he dropped suddenly to envelop me with warmth. My hips jerked and my breathing stuttered as he sucked me hard. It was so intense. I was on the edge of begging him or cursing him.

"Vince..." I whined. His head lifted up to smile at me, and I bit my lips at how incredibly sexy he looked. His lips were red and shiny from sucking me. His hair was perfectly tousled. His eyes were full of passion and mischief.

"I love you baby." He whispered before his head descended again. I sucked in a breath as he resumed the intense head bobbing and sucking. My breathing panted out as he brought me up to the peak of my orgasm, and stopped again. I shook my head in frustration.

"Please..." I finally did beg. My whole body was shaking with need. I needed his mouth wrapped around me. I needed to spill into his beautiful open lips. I let my head fall back, struggling to control myself so I could speak. "Vince baby please." I felt his warm breath on me and tensed.

He waited for a few seconds before swallowing me back up. He worked me hard like before. His hands firm and his lips tight as they stroked me. I felt myself shuddering even before my orgasm hit me. It was like it came from the tips of my toes, it was so intense.

My back arched and I gasped as ropes of my seed seemed to explode out of me. The spike of powerful feeling was through the roof, to the point of almost being painful, when he stroked me through it.

I opened my eyes to see his handsome face painted with my essence. He grinned at me, and I shuddered. I wished I had a camera at that moment. I mentally clicked a snapshot and smiled back.

No matter who opposed us, and no matter what our future held... this was worth every second. Having that gorgeous man between my legs and making me loose my mind was heaven. I wanted it to last forever, but maybe he could untie my hands so I could hug him.

Like he read my thoughts, his hands moved behind me to untie my wrists and remove my shirt. I kind of enjoyed having his face so close to mine. I even bent over to lick a bit of my jizz off his cheek. He made a face and wiped the worst of it with my shirt. I made a face.

"Hey, that was clean." I complained, wrapping my arms around his neck and holding him between my legs. He snorted.

"And my face was dirty, so thanks for cleaning up your mess." He replied after I gave him a kiss.

"Your breath reeks now too. You might want to wash up before dinner." I told him frankly with a cheeky grin. He rolled his eyes. I let him get up, and adjusted myself as he checked himself in the mirror.

"I'll come get you in a bit. Finish that." He pointed at my papers with a strict tone and serious face.

"Course babe." I replied with a wave. He left with a bounce in his step. I sighed and bent back to my task.

1924