VII - "Because I broke Levi Edwards' nose."

Its Monday. Again.

God, these weekends go by way too quickly for my own liking.

I took the train to school again and started getting my books out of my locker for my classes today.

I was not looking forward to Chemistry, but part of me was sort of interested in today's English class.

I was interrupted by the Edwards brother that I did not despise.

"Indie." Reed Edwards appeared by the side of my locker.

I didn't know if I wanted to talk to him, so I just shut my locker and walked away.

Being a few minutes early to Chemistry isn't a big deal.

"Indie!" Reed chased after me, I wish he didn't.

He was probably here to apologize for his brother.

He jogged up in front of me, preventing me from walking any further.

"Indie," He sighed and ruffled up his dirty blonde hair.

He had the same brown eyes as Levi. It hurt because it was like those were the eyes that were sex hungry.

"My brother was a total dickhead to you." Reed said slowly, his voice was deeper than Levi's.

It was a turn on.

"I know." I said blankly.

"I'm not begging you to take him back and forgive him or anything. What he did was despicable." Reed said, like the mere thought disgusted him.

"I know." I repeated with a blank expression.

"Indie, you're not mad at me because I'm related to that asshole, are you?" Reed asked, his eyes widened with hope.

I exhaled a deep breath, because I had no reason to be mad at him.

You don't chose your family, and I can pretty much tell you straightforward that Reed had nothing to do with what Levi tried to do to me.

"No." I huffed and gave him a small reassuring smile.

"Good," He let out a sigh of relief, "because I didn't want you thinking I was cool with what he tried to do." He tugged at the end of his teeshirt. "And also because, I think you're pretty cool."

"I am?" I asked in astonishment. Not remembering a time that I was actually cool around him.

"Yeah, I mean..." He trailed off and laughed under his breath. "I used to have this crush on you when you were in fifth grade and I was in sixth."

I scrunched my eyebrows together, "I never realized." I shook my head, it was years ago anyways.

"Yeah, I guess you only remember the kid with two missing front teeth and mushed a cupcake all over your pretty little white dress." Reed said, his gaze dropped to the floor and his cheeks tinted pink.

"Oh my God, that was you! I remember." I half-yelled and began laughing hysterically. "That was school picture day, you douche." I lightly punched his arm.

"I know, I just wanted you to think I was funny." He kicked at the floor and rubbed the spot that I hit.

"Was it funny when I looked like I murdered somebody in my school picture that year?" I rolled my eyes at him playfully.

"It wasn't that bad." He denied.

"Who eats jelly frosted cupcakes in sixth grade?" I giggled.

"I'll have you know, they are delicious." Reed countered.