IV - edwards' party

Its Thursday, one more school day and then the weekend comes.

I was getting my books out of my locker, since school was already over. I decided that it was best to just finish my homework and have the rest of the night off.

What will I do this weekend?

It usually took Aunt Donna a week to get over an ex, she can't possibly have her heart broken already.

I guess we won't be vandalizing anything this time.

Maybe I can...

Oh, yeah.

Willow's mad at me.

"Hey, Indie." Someone's voice stirred me out of my thoughts.

I turned my face to the direction of the voice and was met by the two gorgeous, brown eyes that belong to the gorgeous Levi Edwards.

He leaned on the lockers next to me, and I swear I felt my heart skip like... five beats.

He stared down at me, and had this irresistible smile on his lips.

Now here's the funny part...

He's my only ex.

"Hey." I smiled up at him and slammed my locker shut, leaning against it. Trying to act as casual as possible.

"Hey." He chuckled. Fuck, he was hot.

"You said that." I chuckled.

"I know." He said.

God, this boy made me weak in the knees without even trying.

Why did we break up again?

Oh yeah... we weren't feeling the sparks anymore.

"Are you coming over to our party?" He pointed behind him with his thumb, where his brother and friends stood.

His brother was Reed Edwards.

Reed Edwards and Levi Edwards were well known around here for their parties.

Reed was a senior and Levi was a junior. But they hung out with the same people.

They were like, the hottest guys in school.

Correction... they are the hottest guys in school.

I was surprised that I actually dated one of the Edwards.

"No, I wasn't invited." I scrunched my eyebrows together.

Everyone was invited, I didn't get why I wasn't.

"Everyone's coming." Levi rolled his eyes playfully at me. "Reed literally invites everyone."

"Maybe you can get me in." I nudged his shoulder with mine.

"Maybe I can," He nudged me back and smirked. "but will you come?"

"I don't have a ride." I sighed. Aunt Donna won't let me use her crappy Civic anymore because of the tiny dent I had inflicted on its headlights.

That's why I take the train to school now.

"I can drive you." He offered.

"Really?" I asked, not getting why he was doing all of this.

"Yeah, it'll be fun." He nudged my shoulder again and began walking backwards. "Friday night, I'll pick you up at ten. That's when the party is in full swing." He called over to me and engaged into a conversation with his friends.

-

It wasn't weird. Going to a party with my ex.

We broke up, it was a mutual idea.