1.0

"HWA! Their so cute!" Yunho coos at the fluffy golden ears on his head. And the fact that he could move them and his fluffy long tail that was a tiny bit sore but it was oh so cute. It was crazy to him.

Seonghwa couldn't take his eyes of the boy. It felt promising how Yunho didn't do something stupid when he saw them and was actually enjoying them.

At least they were functioning properly. Yunho most likely won't be able to hear out of his dog ears, but he wasn't worried about that though.

"No more bandages? I don't like wearing them.." yunho turns to Seonghwa with a pout.

"Come here." The puppy boy walks over to the black haired male. Seonghwa grabs ahold of his head and tilts it down towards him. He inspects the incision scars. He's impressed by his work cause they are barely visible, almost like they weren't even surgically placed there.

None of his mods were inflamed or infected and they're working properly, "you healed perfectly, baby.. But your tail might be a bit sore cause you were constantly moving it while it was healing, which is good. I'm going to switch out your pain medication to ibuprofen since it's gonna be a bit until your tail doesn't hurt anymore."

Yunho was happy with the good news.

He loves his mods.