2.2

"Why do you look even more scarier then before? You look like a alternative fuckboy, giving off complete demonic energy with that pink going on." Yunho says as he eyes up his lover.

Seonghwa just got back from the hair salon after yunho begged him that he must dye his hair pink and now tells him this.

"This is what you wanted." Seonghwa says.

"Yeah.. but I wanted your whole head of hair pink. When I look at you i feel the need to become a needy whore. But when I look at you from an outsider's point of view you look so exotic that I don't want to breathe around you cause you're so hot and mysterious." Yunho says.

"How would you even know what an outsider's point of view is when you're just giving your opinion? But thank you, I kinda didn't like it at first. You did lost me at dyeing my whole head pink.."

Yunho cards his hair through seonghwa's long hair. He only dyed the underside of the back of his head pink while he left the rest of his ruly black hair alone.

"I love it, honey." Yunho says softly, admiring the boy. "At least you like it. That's all that matters to me." The older smiles a bit.

Yunho's ears perk up at the sound of metal scratching on metal coming from the front door.

Seonghwa catches this and looks at him confused, "what's wrong?"

"Did you invited someone over? Cause someone is at the door." The puppy male looked at him.

Seonghwa walked over to the door and forced it open. "What the fuck do you wan- Yeosang?!" The older was shocked to see his cousin. They had quite the history together.

The Snow White haired male looked at the boy with his one eye and smiles, "that's not how we greet our guest, brother." His deep voice spoke.

"Oh! I brought Hades with me if you don't mind. He's.. friendly." Yeosang gestures to the tall black and white doberman that stood beside him.

Seonghwa was so confused but opens the door for him, "yeah, please, come in."

Yunho watches as a tall, extremely scary man walks into the house, peering around the environment. He hid behind the entryway into the kitchen as he watches the two hug each other.

Yunho got nervous when he notices the scary looking dog sniffing the air before following where his nose take him.

Yunho wasn't scared of dogs but this one made him anxious. The dog found him and started sniffing him. Yunho's ears flatten against his head, "go away..!" He whisper-yells at the dog.

Yunho's hair stands up when the the dog suddenly starts barking at him.

Hades barking catches the attention of the two males in the livingroom.

"Something you have caught his attention. Can I go check it out?" Yeosang asks. He didn't want to be rude and invade his brother's home like that.

Seonghwa waves him off, "go right ahead."

Yeosang follows where his dog went. Hades was excited about whatever he just found. He peeked his head around the corner and to his surprise he found a beautiful puppy boy hugging the wall with his tail between his legs.

'Seonghwa must have finally pulled off that project he's been working on since they were young.' Yeosang thought to himself.

"Awe, darling.. he's not going to hurt you. Come. I'll take you back to my brother." Yeosang offers his hand to the boy whom takes it. Walking the boy back into the livingroom where seonghwa was.

Yunho's tails starts wagging when he see Seonghwa sitting on the couch, immediately releasing his hand from Yeosang's, just to curl up against Seonghwa's side on the couch.