"i'll be f-fine kookie bear." seokjin said.

jungkook didn't believe him in the slightest, yet he let it go and decided to continue to keep the younger company.

"kookie bear~" seokjin slurs less than 20 minutes later. "i'm glad you are my friend."

jungkook doesn't pay attention to what seokjin's saying, looking around for one of the members of their little friend group, "i think we should go home.."

"go home?!" seokjin shouts, "no! we can't the party only started 10 minutes ago!"

"the party started over two hou—" something soft cut jungkook off, a short kiss to the cheek from non other than seokjin himself. as flustered as the elder was at that moment, the most important thing right now was seokjin's safety — blame it on jungkook's robot protocols.

he refuses to acknowledge the fact seokjin just kissed his cheek and he sends a quick text to the groupchat going along the lines of 'seokjin is drunk, i'm taking him back to his house. get outside before i leave you and take yoongi's car.'

namjoon, who decided to not get drunk, replied with a 'i'll round everyone up give me 10 minutes.'

jungkook sighed in relief, and turned back to his left where he thought seokjin would still be sitting. his heart dropped when he realised the younger had escaped when he was texting.

the robot jumped up from the wall and instantly pressed on the small button on his hand to activate his panel. he didn't care about the people around him since most of the people at the party were already stumbling and falling over one another. he brought up some type of advanced inferred mode which made trying to find people easier and started to look around.

through the house he saw the silhouette of namjoon with a drunk taehyung clinging to his shoulder and a sleepy yoongi trailing closely behind namjoon.

jungkook looked over the front garden of the expensive house and scanned for any sign of a 179cm man with black hair.

the elder sighed of relief when he found seokjin. he was just about to enter the house but he was having trouble opening the door due to him being drunk.

"okay, let's get you home." jungkook mutters as he approaches seokjin from behind. he taps the younger on the arm, "seokjin, lets go."

"nooo~" the taller replies, trying harder to open the door. with his drunk mind not being able to comprehend what he wants to do, seokjin fails, "we have to find the ice baby and kill him!"

"look! the ice baby is in yoongi's car, come on we need to kill him!" jungkook lies easily, pointing dramatically to the car he had saw yoongi get out 2-3 hours earlier.

seokjin gasps and spins himself around, scanning his surroundings for the 'ice baby'. jungkook laughs at him and pulls seokjin by the hand, walking them over so they're a safe distance from the house, but no so far to say they're out of the premises.

on his way back the wall, the place were he would meet namjoon, jungkook came across an intoxicated jimin and, with much difficulty, pulls him away from the guy he was talking to. "hey mr jeon." the younger greets him playfully, giving him a wink.

"hey jimin!" jungkook replies as jimin wraps a hand around the elders waist. "how many fingers am i holding up?" he asks, curious to how drunk jimin actually was.

"4."

"i.. wasn't holding any fingers up." jungkook mutters with a small laugh, though it sounds more like a huff than a laugh, as he continues walking to the 'meet up place'.

when he arrives he sees namjoon struggling to hold up hoseok and taehyung at once, both being so intoxicated that they can't stand by themselves. the kitten, yoongi, somehow found his way on top of namjoon's back, making the whole ordeal worse for the dimpled male.