Part 14

"OH!" Skylar exclaimed, remembering something as one of the students turned into a half grape like Dee did. She raised her wand up to her mouth and used it as a megaphone, "DON'T EAT THE GRAPES! THEY ARE FOR THE TWINS WHICH AREN'T HERE YET! PLEASE DO NOT EAT THE GRAPES OR TOUCH THE PAINT YET! I MAY OR MAY NOT HAVE BEWITCHED THEM!" 

Someone around the kid who turned into the grape, after they had stopped laughing, normalized them, and Skylar realized that it was Emily Prongsling, a Hufflepuff 6th year was the one who had eaten the grape. 

She watched as more students came in, Roman being one of them. 

She marked his name on the list as there, and walked over to him, "Sup chief, I see you've brought Virgil?" 

The kid perked up at his name being said and Skylar made note that he was there and marked his name off the list as Roman nodded. 

"Yeah," He said, and then turned to Virgil, who was trying to focus at looking at Skylar, Roman, and Emile, instead of how big the crowd of people was, and asked, "He/him pronouns right?" 

"Oh, um, yeah," Virgil nodded hesitantly. 

"Still the same for you Emile?" Skylar asked, not looking up from her notebook, scribbling down little notes she made by observing Virgil. That was one of her lovely qualities. She could tell a lot from just looking at a person. 

Virgil: Anxious, fidgety, wants to stay around the people he knows, knows Emile, they seem good friends, doesn't know barely anyone here, most likely has some sort of generalized anxiety disorder.

She told herself, scribbling those things down. I can work with anxiety, plenty of kids here have it and this place becomes their "safe place". Let's make this place his safe place too.

"Alright!" She exclaimed looking up from her notebook at them, "Well, I got word from a couple students that Dumbledore's finally disappeared so he should be here any minute. You wanna help me direct the newbies to the entrance or do you want me to get Luna?" 

"I'll help, but we have a lot of newbies, so you still might want to get Luna or someone else," Roman said, looking around, "We even got some first years this year." 

"Yup, you know the new Slytherin, Horton?" Skylar asked. 

"Yeah, he freaked out when he heard about it, in a good way of course." 

Skylar smirked, "I always love to hear those stories." 

There was a commotion around the fireplace, and things got a little bit louder as Skylar guessed what was going on. 

"Ha! Come on, bring Virgil too, I have a feeling he's never met Sirius?" Skylar asked with a mischievous smile, she noticed that the Weasley twins, Chance Jackson, a Gryffindor 6th year, and Remus Gage, Roman's brother, rode into the Club on their brooms, going over to the fireplaces as well. 

"Haha!" Roman exclaimed, getting Virgil to follow him along with Emile, "Nope!" 

"Hey, guys, it's almost a full moon so give him some space!" Sirius said, not unkindly, laughing at the attention they were getting. They had used the fireplace and gotten there from Grimmel Drive, though, only Roman, Skylar, Dumbledore, and Luna knew that, being the ones in charge. 

"Ah, hello Roman! Skylar!" Remus said cheerfully, making his way towards them, "How have you been? Have we missed anything?" 

"You haven't missed anything yet, you're just in time," Skylar said, checking them off on her notebook, "But do be careful and don't eat the grapes or touch the paint," She added quietly so only the two of them could hear. 

"Prank war?" Sirius asked with a mischievous grin. 

"Totally," Skylar said with an equal grin, "Weasley twins and their gang against me." 

"Well that's not a fair match," Remus started, and Sirius nodded, finishing, "Yes, the Weasley twins should have at least one person in their gang." 

Skylar and Sirius laughed as Skylar noticed that Dumbledore had come in after she met up with the men, and Roman had taken his friends to go see him. 

She smirked and checked her watch, and then made her way out of the crowd quickly and stuck her wand to her mouth again, "ATTENTION! QUEERSMAS-" 

"Black Sheep is a better name!" Sirius shouted, snickering at his own joke that he made every time the name of the club of mentioned. 

"CLUB WILL BEGIN SOON! FIVE MORE MINUTES!" Skylar finished, putting her wand back in her back pocket. 

She watched as the Dumbledore met with some of the new students and that Patton had found Logan Longbottom, Roman's friend, and were sticking together. 

"Hey," Sarah found her way through the crowd to Skylar. Sarah Goldstein was a Slytherin 7th year, friends with Skylar since Skylar's second year. 

"Oh, hi Sarah," Skylar said with a grin, "Didn't spot you," She marked Sarah off of her list. 

"Did you not spot Erica Kramer, Hunter, and Calder?" She asked gesturing to them in the crowd. 

"I got Hunter," Skylar muttered, marking down the others, "Erica's another first year right?" 

"Yup." 

"Let's go meet her then," Skylar exclaimed excitedly. 

Sarah laughed, "Why not."