Part 20

As the meeting ended and slowed down students started to head back to their dormitories.

Roman and Virgil ended up hanging out in the Clothes Exchange room taking turns hiding in clothing racks and pulling random students into the clothes saying, "Time to go to Narnia!"

They probably would have ocntinued until they ran out of people to do it to.

"Is it ending?" Virgil asked, holding up a black skirt with a gold trim to himself, "Huh, I'd look pretty good in this."

Roman, trying to conceal his flushed face, nodding, "Yeah, we're probably one of the last few people here."

"Can I keep this?" Virgil asked, talking about the skirt.

"Oh, yeah you can. Everyone has gotten what they wanted by now, just return it by the end of the year."

Virgil smirked, "Sweet. I'll have to wear this when we go to Hogsmead."

"Speaking of which," Roman said, awkwardly, "I know I've been a pretty big jerk sometimes, uh, sorry about that. You're pretty fun to hang out with."

"Thanks?" Virgil chuckled.

Roman flushed further, "What I mean, uh, is me and a few friends are going to Hogsmead soon. Would you like to tag along?"

"Oh, so a date?"

"A DATE?" Roman choked on air, "NO NO not a date! Not unless you want it to be! I mean, uh-:

"Relax!" Virgil exclaimed, laughing, "Relax! I was only joking!"

"Joke-Joking?" Roman froze, "Yeah! Of course! Hah! Yeah I totally knew that!" He forced a nervous laugh.

Virgil raised a brow, "Wow."

"...What?"

"You are such an idiot."

"...Thanks."

"No problem. I'll go."

"Huh?" Roman frowned, "Go where?"

"To Hogsmead with you."

"OH! Oh, yeah! Yeah okay! Cool!"

Virgil sighed, smiling, "Sweet. Now, how the heck do I get back to my house without getting caught by Filch?"

---

Logan walked through the halls calmly, whistling softly, holding his wand up for light. He was practically skipping.

"Well someone's happy!" Exclaiamed a potrait of a lady, completely steampunk in every form.

Logan chuckled, nodding at the portrait.

"My crush is hanging out with me, I'm very certain I am elated," Logan said.

"Well good for you, buddy!" The woman grinned back, "What's the lucky girls name?"

"Oh, well it's not a girl."

"Oh, it's not? You could attract some girls I talk to, you know."

"No thank you, Ma'me. I only wish to court with men," Logan instisted, rather politely.

"Ah, well, suit yourself," She shrugged, "What's your name, kiddo?"

Logan smiled a bit, "Logan, ma'me."

"Well met, kiddo!" She did a little bow, "The name's Elizabeth, I-"

"MOVE IT!" A kid ran past Logan, about to shove him out of the way until the kid behind him did instead, yelling, "DEE, COME BACK I WAS JUST COMPLEMENTING YOUR SKIN!"

Elizabeth and Logan froze for a moment before ELizabeth said, "Okay, I think you should be heading to bed, Logan."

"Lovely point, Elizabeth. I probably should."

"Promise to visit!"