Episode 15 [4/4] My body all over your body

[Authors Note: Never have rumpled sheets been more eloquent.]

Arthit's POV

I thought admitting I missed him would be the hardest thing to do. But taking him into me, being so vulnerable - that I opened not just my heart but my body to him - felt like I was naked in so many ways. There was no way to hide. No way to pretend. No way for him not to know that my entire body and mind and heart longed for him.

He moved over me so slowly. So gently. I felt it in every fibre of my being and moan desperately. Overwhelmed by the feeling of him; the feelings for him. By the way my body responded. I couldn't fight the onslaught of pleasure that assailed me. Couldn't stand against the wonders of the world he had opened up to me.

I held on to him so tight, I knew I was leaving bruises. And still, he made love to me; slowly.

One hour earlier

"I'll make sure you won't be late for work." He declared with certainty.

I knew he was sincere. If anything I was more likely to be on time when I spent the night with him than when I was alone. Kongpob made sure my clothes were pressed the night before. He normally woke up well before the alarm rang. And he had the uncanny ability to get me out of bed on time because, while I had the worst habit of snoozing my clock too many times, he made sure I couldn't.

So even though I felt like I was treading on new ground I walked with him back to his dorm room.

His words from earlier echoed in my head: "I may have a responsibility as the head hazer...but I also have a responsibility as a boyfriend."

I had some of my clothes in his wardrobe, just like he had some in mine. What I didn't expect is that they were already neatly pressed. When he asked if that was alright for the next day I nodded. I dared not speak around the lump in my throat. This man...wasn't he just too good?

I knew I was staring. When he noticed, he smiled and came over to me. "I know you missed me. But if you keep staring at me like that I'll be forced to do something."

"Like what?"

"I don't know." He said moving in closer to me and whispering straight in my ear. "I might have to kiss you."

"Just that?"

He raised his head in shock. I laughed at him. But the laughter died when I realized he had taken me seriously. "You are so..."

When his mouth found mine, I slipped my hands over his shoulders and held on. His hands around my waist holding me to him as he licked, tasted and teased my mouth. He pulled my shirt out of my pants and I felt his hands against my overheated skin. Making me arch and press my body tighter against his in search of more of the delicious friction.

Usually, I was cautious. Sometimes I was afraid. But Kong was so perfect that I wanted to push his buttons. See just how far I could push because I knew he loved me and respected me. But I also knew he wanted me. Wanted to be with me in every sense of the word and for the first time I wanted that too. I just didn't know how to tell him.

"You should take this off." He whispered against my mouth. "I want to see your body."

Kongpob was too bold. Yet hearing his words infused me with such heat my face felt like it was on fire. My temperature was rising like I had a fever but all my illness was centred on my loins and I knew only Kong had the medicine that could cure me...or kill me.

When I moved to take off my shirt and vest, he knelt in front of me and helped me pull off my socks and shoes. Then he reached for my fly and unbuckled my belt. The button of my slacks gave way silently. The rasp of the zipper loud in the quiet room. The rustle of the fabric as he moved it over my hips and down to pool at my ankles did more to arouse me than as a break in the silence that cocooned us in its gentle hold.