Five

Izuku POV

I woke up early in the morning and decide to go to my monitoring room. I try to look for some interesting information be it from the hero side or the villain.

I was roaming through the codes when suddenly I found something interesting. "League of villain...a new rising villain group that just appeared not long ago. Hmm? Project Nomu? A mindless mutant with multiple quirks that was build to kill All might" I read more about the information "All for one? Ah I remember that name. I've seen the tragedy file that happen to injured All might and disfigured All for one"

I tap my finger lightly on the table "this will make a good deal" I smirk while thinking how much money I can get from this deal.

Beep beep beep

My phone alarm rang. 6:30 A.M. I still have an hour before going to U.A for the meeting. I stretch my wings for a bit and went to take a USB on the table across the room.

I transferred all the data from League of villain to my small black USB. I left the monitoring room and went to my bathroom.

Today I wear a white turtleneck long sleeved sweater a short yellow overall, knee length white sock with yellow streaks and a simple white sneakers. Not forgetting to change my gloves too.

To complete my yellow fashion I didn't forget to take my old yellow backpack. Even though it's old the bag still look good.

I groom my wings before I leave my house. At 7 A.M I leave the house not before I feed my cats. I went to my garage and took out one of my many skateboards that hangs on the wall.

My skateboard was basically an automatic skateboard that was moved by electric circuits. It can speed up or I can even use it manually.

Other than skateboard I have roller skates, scooters, bicycles and pogo sticks. Why do I have them all? Well I just love to collect this thing just say that it's my hobby. And I love to keep my environment free pollution.

Don't worry all my gadgets are fuelled using solar energy. I'm an environment friendly teen.

I skate my way through the crowd street, Before I stop for a while in front of a coffee shop to take my usual drink.

"Hi Jean, a cup of espresso please"

"Sure thing Uzi, wait for a bit okay" the barista sister smile at me and went to grind the coffee beans. I sat on the high chair at the bar counter and took out my Nintendo to play a game.

YOU WIN

"Here is your order Uzi, have a nice day" she gave me the cartoon cup with my name written on it.

"Here is the money Jean, just keep the change. Have a nice day too" I went out from the coffee shop and skate my way while drinking my morning espresso.

I arrived at the front gate 2 minutes earlier that I thought. I've thrown my empty cup on way just now. I took out the guest Id he gave me and scan it at the gate.

I was gained the access and enter the school ground while still riding my skateboard.

I took out my phone and and dial the principal number. After the third ring the line was picked up.

"Good morning sir I'm at the school building right now"

"Hello young Moriya, please wait at the first floor. I'll be there in a minute" he said with a glee.

I just hum and lean on a wall beside the front door. I was literally playing with my game when I heard a coughing sound in front of me.

Standing in front of me was the principal it self Nezu, with some pro heroes behind him "good morning sir, Eraserhead, All might, and Ectoplasm. It's good to see you" I put aside my Nintendo and smile brightly at them.

"Good morning Moriya, I'm glad that you made it on time" I just shrug at Nezu, I'm always on time be it as Uzi or Little rabbit.

"Well let's go to my office and have our deal shall we?" I nod at him followed behind him. I walk beside Eraserhead and smile at him when he glance at me.

"So you're the Little rabbit. I guess that's why your voice sounds familiar"

"Wow! I can't believe that you remember about me sir. But do not worry I'm your real fan since I was a kid. I really love your fighting style. So cool and very unique. And the way when you use your capture gear was soooo cool. I can't believe I finally got to see you face to face sir. It's an honour. Well even though we meet like last week when exam I just-"

A cough suddenly stoping me from my non stop mumbling. I saw Eraserhead was looking at me with amusement, All might was still smiling as always, Ectoplasm that stand beside All might just stare at me confusedly while Nezu chuckle at the front.

"Ah! I'm so sorry sir. It's a bad habit of mine to mumble non stop" I look at them sheepishly. Gosh I embarrassed my self in front of my idol.

"No worries problem child. It's an honour to have a fan like you" Eraserhead said monotonously with a hint of acknowledgement. I beam at him happily.

"Gosh kid I know you have a Halo and wings that makes you look like an angle but what's with that sparkles and flowers around you? Is that a part of your quirk too" sparkles and flowers? I don't understand what Ectoplasm mean. My Halo quirk only provide me a Halo on my head and a white wings on my back. Not sparkles and flowers.

"Don't tease the kid too much Ectoplasm. Well here we are, let's enter my office" Nezu open his office door and let me sit in one of his sofa inside the room.

The atmosphere suddenly change drastically and I went into my serious mode. "So care to tell me what do you want with me sir Nezu?"

"Well little rabbit it's finally nice to meet you face to face. I've never thought the famous underworld hacker is only a young teen in his 14" he look at me while sipping his tea that was poured a while ago.

"Well I'm flattered sir. But it's only a hobby turn into some serious job" I said while smiling at him.

"So care to tell me why do you apply to our school?" He look at me seriously.

"No need to worry sir. I joined your school because U.A is actually one of my dream school since I'm a kid" he nod at my answer and ask again.

"Why general education not the Hero course?"

"I've told you last week right? I just want to be normal, well mostly aside my hacking job. And I want to remain neutral not siding in any sides"

The room was in silence after that I know they were confused so I explain further "what probably on your mind sir Nezu was what I meant. I'm not going to be some kind of Hero nor I will become a Villain. I know Hacking was an illegal things to do but that's what has been keeping alive until now" I sigh for a while before continuing "for you information I also help villains but if I can stop them from doing bad thing I will. So now that you know about me what will you do?"

I look at them all in the eyes and the silence went for a while.