Thirteen

Izuku POV

I was currently running all the way with all my might. Not because I found a discount banner or someone was asking me to pay a debt -not that I have any-.

I was running because a big giant Nomu was chasing me around the USJ.

How did this happen? Let's rewind a few hours ago.

A few hours before they went to USJ

"Okay, so I'm not going together with you guys. I have my own transportation so I'll see you later" I left those teachers and ride my scooter.

I arrived at the USJ before anybody arrived. I enter the building and search for the best place to hide. I found a bid rock that was at least good enough for me to hide.

I slide my backpack to the ground and took out my laptop and tablet. I turn on both of the screen and activated a special app I design for this occasion. The app was design to found unidentified people in a group of identified people.

So I type all the participants for today field trip including thirteen who will be the tour guide and also my name obviously. After checking the list one more time I click the enter button and the app begin to work.

Blue circles appeared on the screen, it meant the people on the list were there. I guess all of the students and heroes are here.

A few minutes later nothing happens, after another ten minutes my laptop shows a red circle appearing on the screen while my tablet let out a red sign of danger on the screen.

I guess those league people are here. Well it's time to see them. I'll let those heroes fight and join later if they really need my help.

I can hear that Aizawa shout to thirteen to take the students to safety. The heroes went to the front and fight some minor villains.

The students that stayed on their back some of them were panic, scared but there are also the one who feel exited thinking they can fight those villains.

I saw one of the students that I realised the boy who confronted me on the first day of school was trying to call someone. But then I heard he said that the signal was jammed and they can't contact a backup.

Jammed? I went back to my laptop and saw that it was truly jammed, my screen was particularly glitching and the signal was completely gone.

Sweet Honey Iced Tea! How can I send an SOS signal now.

I try to mess with my laptop but I got no respond from it. Great, I need to upgrade my hacking skill again later and build gear that can help in a situation like this.

I close my laptop and put it back to my backpack together with my tablet. I saw the situation right now, the students was wrapped by that mist guy and separated through the USJ ground.

I hope those students know how to fight. While I was watching those heroes fight the villains someone suddenly tap my shoulder and I see that misty guy was right behind me.

I immediately jumped back and stand in my fighting stance. "I didn't know there was a non student or hero was hiding here"

"And I never thought that I can find a talking mist in front of me right now" I said to him sarcastically. The guy yellow eyes look at me amusedly.

"Hey Kurogiri! What are you doing there?" That handyman who was the leader appeared beside Kurogiri.

"I found a lost rabbit Shigaraki"

"Well why don't we test our Nomu with this rabbit, called it a warm up. Now NOMU! KILL THIS KID"
Shigaraki point his finger at me and the creature I saw last night immediately went to attack me.