car ride | superduperyachty

ship: superduperyachty
requested: no
notes: poptartarebae has been so consistent and is such a good writer please check them out

in which kyle gives miles head in the backseat of their parents car

kyle's pov

it was around six pm, it was a little dark outside and we were still driving. my mom had taken over driving and my dad was asleep in the passenger side. we we're driving to my uncle's lake house, and my mom invited miles to come.

speaking of my boyfriend, he had his hand on my thigh, slowly trailing upwards. he was teasing me, right in front of my parents. i was so gonna kill him when we got to the place. i tried to keep my focus on my phone, and not get turned on my his teasing. he sent a smirk my way, and i instantly went submissive. i whimpered lowly when his hand brushed the tip of my dick. i glared at him, praying this car ride would end soon.

suddenly, my mom pulled over to a gas station. she put the car in park and turned back to us. "hey, i'm gonna go pick up some snacks and use the bathroom, you guys behave." she woke up my dad, and they both got out of the car.

once they were out of sight, miles looked at me. i knew what he wanted, and i shook my head. "miles mccollum, i am not going to give you head in this car."

•five minutes later•

i choked slightly as i felt the tip of miles dick hit the back of my throat. "fuck yeah, baby. just like that." he was moaning loudly, the soft music playing on the radio not covering his moans. he didn't care though, he just wanted to get off.

i bobbed my head up and down, licking the pre-come from his tip before going back down. he moaned loudly before coming in my mouth. i immediately swallow it all.

he rubs his thumb across my bottom lip, staring into my eyes. he puts his dick back in his shorts and pulls his pants up past his hips. i place my hand on the side of his head, and kiss him softly. "you taste like me." i laugh softly. we pull away when my parents get back in the car, handing us two bags of snacks and soda. "thanks, momma." my mom looks back at me and smiles.

i lay my head on miles' shoulder, my eyes slipping shut. he locks our hands together and the lo-fi radio music along with his steady heartbeat lulls me to sleep.

hello. i am gay. thank you for coming to my TED-talk.

-maya 💙