touch my body challenge | corjay

ship: corjay
requested: no
notes: i need a hug

in which jay surprises cordae during a youtube video

-☯-

"wassup, y'all? it's me and cordae and today we gon' be doin the "touch my body" challenge." jay introduced himself to his few million viewers.

he and cordae has started their  channel as a joke and made a few vlogs. but when they woke up one morning to see they had over a million subscribers, they decided to take it more seriously.

jay had somehow convinced cordae to go first. cordae, albeit reluctantly, sat in the chair in front of the camera.

"jay, we talked about this. if i touch anything below your waist, i'm gonna put roaches in your Jordan's. do not test me." cordae said sternly.

he heard jay chuckle, but he knew cordae was serious. when jay met his parents, he had decided to tease cordae under the table. that ended in cordae withholding sex for two weeks.

he heard jay speak to the camera again. "aight, let's get started." cordae then felt his finger go toward smooth skin. "uhh," he started. "yo lips?"

jay smiled. "yeah, good job." they played for 10 more minutes, cordae getting most of them right.

he then heard shuffling, and jay taking a breath. "cordae," he said. "you can take off yo blindfold."

so he did. and what he saw before him took his breath away.

jay was down on his knee, holding an open box with a ring inside.

"no fucking way." cordae said. he feels his eyes fill with tears, his mouth hanging open on shock.

jay clears his throat and smiles. "cordae, you are the most beautiful, kind, loving, soft soul i've ever met. you make a nigga feel things he ain't never felt before. i wake up every morning so goddamn thankful you in my life. you make me a better man. a better person. i wanna spend the rest of my life with you. i love every part of you. all your insecurities and your flaws. all your ups and downs. all your wonderful traits that make me wonder how i got to be with someone like you. what did i do to deserve you?" a tear slips out of jay's brown eyes and he continues with a wavering voice. "cordae amari dunston, will you marry me?"

cordae didn't need to think about his answer. he had already known from day one that he wanted to marry this man. the boy sniffled, before giving his answer.

"yes."

jay smirked. he put his hand to his ear, acting as if he couldn't hear him. "i'm sorry, can you say that again?"

cordae smiled and laughed before light pushing jay, jumping into his arms. "i said yes!"

jay looked at the camera, laughing along with cordae. "he said yes, y'all" jay picked cordae up in his arms. "my baby said yes!" he screamed. he and cordae laughed while tears fell out of their eyes. they were both so incredibly happy. they were going to be together forever.

jay finally slipped the ring on to cordae's hand. he looked down at it, smiling even wider.

he placed his hands on the sides of cordae's face, pressing his lips to his passionately. "i love you, dae."

cordae smiled back. "i love you, too, jay."

how was that? i have a headache ow
-maya💙