sinners | xanskies

ship: xanskies
requested: no
notes: i want a boyfriend/girlfriend/ literally any fucking thing

in which diego and kimetrius fuck in the church bathroom

- ♡ -

diego and kimetrius sat together in the pew, barely listening as the preacher went on and on about how gays were sinners. and how they were polluting "god's kingdom".

yeah, that was bullshit. kimetrius and diego both knew it. it had been what brought them closer together.

they started dating six months ago, and it had been the happiest moments of both of their lives. kim had always treated diego like a princess. and diego had taught kimetrius what real love was like. kim had never forced diego to do anything he was uncomfortable  with. he had waited for the boy, and when he was ready, he had treated him with the care and love he deserved. he was so gentle and diego had been so happy.

as they say together, all three could think about was how much they wanted to touch each other. even just holding hands. but they couldn't, not with their parents right beside them.

diego had gotten up to use the bathroom about an hour into the service. kimetrius watched him walk away, immediately getting an idea.

diego's phone pinged as he was walking his hands. he pulled his phone out of his pocket, opening a text text from kim.

daddy❤️: stay there mamas, imma be in there in five minutes. don't move

oh no, what had kimetrius planned now?

true to his word, kimetrius entered to bathroom, immediately locking lips with the shorter boy. his hands found diego's hips, soon dipping down to his soft ass.

"mmm, fuck mamas, you look so beautiful. you know that?" kimetrius smirked into the kiss. he just loved to tease his boyfriend and make him blush.

diego did indeed blush and looked down, trying to hide it. "thank you, kim."

kimetrius pulled away from him, looking down at his boyfriend. diego whined disapprovingly. "ah ah, baby. what's my name?"

diego looked up at kim with those beautiful eyes of his.

"daddy."

that's all kimetrius needed to push diego into a stall, locking to door. he sat down on the toilet seat, pulling a shocked diego into his lap.

"kim," he asked with a nervous laugh. "what are we-" kimetrius held a finger to his lips, telling diego to be quieter. "i got an idea. you in?" he asked. as much as he loves sex with his boyfriend, he would never do anything with his consent. the boy trusted him, and he'd be damned if he fucked that up.

diego slightly nodded. "you know i'm down for whatever, but i need you to tell me what we're doing."

kimetrius smirked. "i wanna fuck you in this church. i want you to ride me. you aight with that, mamas?"

diego smiled. "yeah, fuck it."

instantly, kimetrius was on his knees in front of diego. he pulled his pants down, doing the same with his boxers. he put his finger to his lips again before taking diego into his mouth.

Diego put a hand to his mouth, trying to conceal a moan. he would never get used to the heat of kim's mouth. he bucked his hips, immediately being held down by kim.

"fuck," he whispered. "please, kim, faster. fuck, please."

kim laughed. "damn, baby. so impatient. i wonder how long you've been waiting for me to suck your pretty cock, hm?"

diego whimpered. "so long, daddy."

kimetrius continued sucking, small whimpers emitting the boys mouth. finally, per the request of diego, kimetrius took him all the way into his throat, causing diego to come right there. kim obviously swallowed it all (spitters are quitters, am i right?) and he pulled himself back up.

"now," kimetrius said, taking his seat, pulling the dazed boy back onto his lap, holding him by his waist. "how about i open you up, nice and slow, and we get to having some fun?"

•time skip because i can't be bothered to write prepping•

diego had been letting small whimpers pass through his pink lips as he bounced on kimetrius's cock. "fuck, daddy, please harder."

"happy to, princess." he bucked his hips, earning a gasp from the boy. "how's daddy making you feel, huh?"

"amazing, daddy. i love you so much."
diego said, his nails digging into kim's shoulders.

diego finally hit his prostate, and when he did, he didn't stop. he bounced repeatedly on that spot, each time feeling better than the last.

"fuck," he whimpered. "daddy, can i come? please?

kimetrius growled. "not before me, diego. wait." he replied, kissing the boy's forehead.

the taller boy could feel his climax coming, and he wanted nothing more than to come in his pretty boy's ass.

so that's what he did.

he let out a low moan, coming into diego. diego moaned, loving the feeling of kimetrius's come inside of him.

kim curled his hand around the smaller boy's dick, moving up and down. "yes, daddy, please. please keep touching me."

it didn't take very long for diego to come. he bucked into kimetrius's hand, coating it in white liquid. he slumped forward, his head falling to the crook of his boyfriend's neck.

kimetrius laughed a little, running circles into his back to calm him down and soothe the ache. "you liked that, baby?"

diego grumbled something about kimetrius being a damn fool before getting up and pulling his pants back up. "i'm never trusting you again when you say you have an idea. "

kim smiled at his boyfriend, stepping out of the stall and pulling him into a kiss. "baby, you love me. "

"yeah, i know. it's a curse."

kimetrius shoved his boyfriend playfully. after washing his hands, he spoke. "you gon' be here next sunday?"

"shut the fuck up, kimetrius."

im really tired. night.
also please leave requests and comments if you wanna ☺️
-maya 💙