birthday surprise | superduperyachty

ship: superduperyachty
requested: nope
notes: they deserve more attention

in which kyle wakes his boyfriend with blowjob ;)

kyle woke up, rubbing his eyes and curled up next to his boyfriend. he yawned, grabbing his prone to check the time. it was still a little early. his eyes caught the date, august 4th. it was miles' birthday.

he smiled. he was gonna treat his boyfriend so well today. he bought him a few new pairs of shoes, a few hoodies, and he was gonna take him out to dinner later. he also bought a few new piece of lingerie and some new...toys for his boyfriend to use on him as he pleased.

for now though, he was gonna make him a nice breakfast and sleep in for a few more hours before giving him his presents. he slipped out of bed, going downstairs to make breakfast for miles.

he came back up an hour later, seeing his boyfriend still passed out on their bed. kyle smiled, an idea popping up in that head of his. he walked over to the foot of the bed, slinking underneath the covers. he was now face to face with miles' dick. he pulled off his boxers, he long cock slapping his face gently. he smirked. he was about to give his boyfriend the best birthday blowjob.

he kitten-licked the tip, swirling his tongue around the head. kyle heard his boyfriend groan before his fingers were carding through his hair.

"k-kyle? baby, that you?" he mumbled sleepily. kyle smirked.

"yeah, daddy, it's me. i thought i'd give you a surprise for your birthday," the smaller boy climbed up on his boyfriend's lap, kissing him softly. "is that okay?"

miles gripped kyle's hips, kissing back. "of course. now get back down there and show me how much you love daddy's dick."

kyle giggled and dove back underneath the sheets, immediately taking hold of the darker boys dick. he put the head in his mouth, teasing him.

"kyle," he whined. "stop teasing me, baby. you know ion like that shit." kyle laughed. "be patient, birthday boy."

kyle then started to take the rest into his mouth, using his hand on the part he couldn't fit. when they started dating, he was amazed at the size of his boyfriend. miles had laughed softly at him when his mouth dropped open in surprised. by the end of the night, kyle's lips were bruised and red. but he had been so ready to do it again.

miles moaned, petting his boyfriends head in approval. "yeah baby, fuck, just like that. keep-fuck-keep going baby."

kyle whimpered. he started to suck harder, loving the moans he was hearing from his beautiful boyfriend.

then, kyle deepthroated miles.

miles shuddered. "yes!," he moaned loudly. "yes baby, keep going. fuck, you're so good. love you so much, baby."

he thrusted up into kyle's mouth, hearing his boyfriend choke before going back to work.

"shit, baby. i'm close. just a little more." and that's all kyle needed.

he went up all the way to the top, swirling his tongue around miles' dick on the way, before taking it all back in in one motion. miles screamed as he came down kyle's throat, watching little lines of come run down his mouth.

he breathed heavily before coming face to face with his boyfriend. "how was that?" kyle asked.

miles growled. "perfect, baby." he tried to pull his boyfriend into a another kiss, being stopped by the smaller boy.

"nuh-uh. i just sucked your dick," he laughed as he climbed off of him, hearing his boyfriend whine in protest. "let me brush my teeth first, babe. then you can have all the birthday kisses you want. " miles watched his boyfriend walk away into the bathroom.

he smiled. he couldn't wait to fuck him into oblivion tonight.

this was gonna be the best birthday ever.

hey guys! im working on chapters for all three of my books and they should all be up tonight! (or at least by the end of the week)

-maya 💙