spoiled | skimasktherapper

ship: chance the rapper x ski mask the slump god
requested: PropertyOfOscar
notes: my hand keeps on cramping up when i play my instrument and that's fun 🙂

in which chance spoils stokeley all day and fucks him when they get home

-✭-

stokeley felt his cheeks heat up for the millionth time today. he and chance has just stepped out of the gucci store, heavy bags in his boyfriend hands. chance has insisted on spoiling him all day.

stokeley had tried to refuse it. he told him he didn't need it. but then chance smiled that goddamn smile of his and suddenly stokeley melted. he then let chance drag him around to every fancy store in the mall.

"chance," stokeley whined. "please tell me this is all. we've been out for 4 hours! baby," he said, turning to look at his boyfriend. "you know you don't have to spoil me, right? i don't need all these fancy gifts. i love you, baby." he said in a soft voice, kissing him sweetly on the lips.

chance sighed. "i know that, stoke. but i love doing this. taking you places, seeing you smile and blush. that shit makes me happy, baby please let me spoil my perfect baby." chance looked into his eyes, putting on his best puppy dog face, effectively convincing stokeley.

"alright, alright. fine." he said, smiling and looking down at his feet. chance smirked.

"let's go home. i got one more thing for you."

and that's how stokeley found himself, underneath chance, feeling swear drip down his forehead as his boyfriend thrusted into him.

chance laughed at his boyfriend's fucked-out look. "you like this shit, don't you princess?"

all stoke could do was groan, his dick sliding up his stomach, untouched.

chance laughed again. he thrusted harder, still purposefully missing his prostate. "answer me, princess. tell me you like it, baby."

stokeley looked up into chance's brown eyes, a dazed look of pure Bliss on his face. "i-i, fuck, i love this babe. fuck, please, harder, chance."

chance thrusted into stokeley fast and hard, savoring the sweet sounds of his moans filling up the room. he loved seeing his boyfriend like this, falling apart at the hands of his lover.

chance finally took pity on stokeley, touching his dick, wet with pre-cum. he gave it a tug, pulling a pained whimper from his boyfriend. "come for me, stokeley. i wanna see you come. go ahead, baby. it's alright." he cooed at his boyfriend.

with a loud moan that could out a porn star out of business, he came all over his stomach, finally reaching his climax. he panted and moaned again, falling his lover come inside him.

chance fell beside stokeley on the sweat-soaked white sheets, putting an arm around him. kissing his head, he sighed. "i love you, stoke." he said. stokeley smiled up at him.

"i love you too, chance. happy valentine's day."

im tired.
-maya 💙