Chapter 23 - Jisoo

^ My edited just watch it ( ꈨຶ ˙̫̮ ꈨຶ )

Ignore the mistakes

No one's Pov

' AHH!' Jisoo was in her room breaking everything...After Jungkook insulted Jisoo ,she was scared of him and the reason she is breaking all of the things because she is angry at herself for getting scared and not insulting Jungkook back.

When Jungkook looked into Jisoo's eyes ,It was like he wasn't just trying to scare Jisoo, He can really kill for his family and his Taehyung. ' THAT JUNGKOOK !'  She looked at the mirror and was crying really badly...' I love Taehyung so much , but J-j-jungkook ' She sobbed and looked down .

Suddenly she looked at up her eyes red with anger....She grabbed her phone and called someone ' Jake I want to kil--- ' But someone slapped her , she fall on the floor...she looked up and her father was looking at her with anger and disappointed.

' Pa-- ' But her father interrupt her ' Don't call me Papa ' Her starts crying again...Jisoo loves her father ,yes more than Taehyung... because after her mother He took care of her with so much love and care...but know she feels hurt when her father slapped her.

' B-but Papa-- ' she stood up and tries to hold her father's hand and he slapped her hand away ' There is so much hate in your heart ' Jisoo was crying so badly at this moment....He grabbed her shoulders ' when you were young...you was so suborn....what you wanted I always gave you because if your suborn behaviour ' He was so angry and broken too.

' I thought that you was just like little and will become mature but now ' He shook his head ' Papa....' His father turned back ' You are just like your mother.... greedy and heartless ' He said in a blank tune...Jisoo looked up at him ' W-what do you mean Papa ?' She asked him shocked ( Poor Jisoo always getting shocks ) .

' Your mother killed my love....my first wife....not only her but also his own parents....just because she wanted to marry me...she only thinged about herself ' He said and fall on his knees crying....Jisoo was crying badly...she is just like her mother , she thought only about herself...she looked at her father and walk towards him.

' P-papa....' her father looked up at her ' I would do anything...I love you and for your happiness I will leave Korean till I forget Taehyung....' Her father hugged her tightly ' Thank you....thank you ' He said sobbing...She kissed her father's head and went to her room....

Jungkook Pov

I was with Eomma and Papa watching  a movie....Tae was in study room working on his some work, He didn't asked me why I am angry at him ' Why are you pouting Kookie?' Eomma asked me I shook my head ' I need your help Eomma and Papa ' I said .

They nodded ' yes , anything ' I smiled at them ' I am angry at him and tomorrow is his birthday I want your your help with my surprised ' They laughed and looked at me ' of course Cocky ' I smiled widely ' Can you call all Tae's friends ' I said and nodded.

' ok we will go now and call all Taehyung's friends and maybe some bussniess partners too ' I nodded and smiled....after few minutes they left ' now I have to call Everyone ' i went to the study room and looked at Tae...I looks so tried.

I sighed and made my way to our room.....I then added Everyone in a video group call...' HELLO KOOKIE !' They all said except Yoongi hyung who was I supposed half asleep ' YOONGI HYUNG !' I yelled making him flinched , thank God the walls are soundproofed.

' H-hey Kiddo ' He nervously chuckled and everyone rolled their eyes ' Why did you call us Jungkook ?' Asked Jimin hyung ' Something important ?' Y/n noona asked smiling...I nodded ' Tommorow is Tae's birthday...I need all of your guys help ' I told all of them about my plan.