Chapter 14 - Dad

Taehyung's Pov

I was in the office working on some files ,Hoseok Hyung came into my office ' Tae, uncle here ,he wants to meet you ' I smiled at him ' Let him in' I said ,he smiled at me and left the office.

After few minutes Dad entered my office,I stand at goes towards him ,he hugged and I hugged 'Tae,in the evening we have to go for your wedding shopping ,only two days are left ' he said ,we both sit on the sofa .

'And yes,I want to meet Yoongi ' he said, I smiled at him ,I called Hoseok hyung 'Hyung can you come in my office with Yoongi and Joon Hyung ' he said yes and cut the call after 15 minutes they entered in my office.

I stand up from the soft and goes toward Yoongi hyung ' Hyung,he is mine and Jimin's father ' I said ,he bowed to dad ' don't be so formal ,sit down with me ' he sat beside dad and they start talking about something.

' Hyung in the evening ,we have to go for my wedding shopping ,so you are coming with me ' Namjoon hyung start whinging , I looked at Hoseok hyung ' Tae,in the evening I have go somewhere ,can I..' I nodded my head and smiled ,he smiled back at me and left the office.

Dad and hyung was still talking ' Hyung,I want to take Jungkook to his favorite place for honeymoon,do you know which country he like the most ?' I asked Namjoon hyung,he shook his head ' No Tae, he never told me' I nodded at him and sighed.

' What happened Tae?' My dad asked me ' it's just don't know where should take Jungkook for Honeymoon ' I said blushing,he and Yoongi laughed at me,I looked at them and pout.

' Tae, don't worry he just wants to stay with you,so don't worry' Yoongi said ,I nodded my head,is it really ok?what if he didn't like the place? What i---

My thoughts cut off by Dad' don't worry,I know he will like it' he smiled at me,after an hour dad left the office and I start working on some paperwork.

Jungkook's Pov

Me and Chang wook hyung was in the class,Jimin hyung had some work in the library so he was not with us.

' Ok class,you can have sometime,if you want to ask anything rise your hand ' Mrs.Lee said but nobody rised their hand ' Nobody, ok than' she said and start checking some paperwork .

' Hey Kookie, don't you think this guy is always following you?' Chang wook hyung said and point at the back,I looked back and saw Woo bin staring at me ,of course I knew he is always staring but I shook my head.

' Anyways ,so Kookie where are you going for your honeymoon?' He asked a teasing smirk on his face ,I blushed and hide my face with my hands zhe laughed at my actions ' Seriously Kookie,where do you want to go?' he again asked me.

' I just want to stay with him Hyung,any place is fine' I blushed at look down t my lap,he chuckles at me and pats my shoulder ' Good luck ,Kookie' I whined and start blushing madly .

' Mr.Min, Principal wants you in the office ' Mrs.Lee said ,I bowed to her and start walking towards the principal office ,on my way I saw Jimin hyung talking on his phone,I pats his shoulder which scared him a little.

He laughed nervously 'Kookie you scared me ,what are you doing here?' he asked me ' principal called for me ' i realized that ,where I was going, I start running towards the principal office.

I knocked on the door ' Come on' I entered into the office ,' Mr.Min, this man here wants to talk something important ' he said and was pointing toward the sofa,I look at there and saw Hobi hyung.