Chapter 12- Missing you

Jungkook Pov

In the morning I woke up and did my morning routines,today I have to go to college,after getting ready I went to the kitchen.

I saw Jin hyung was preparing breakfast for us 'Hey Kookie, sit down on the table breakfast is almost ready' he said,I nodded at him and sit down on the table

:Me
Hyung wake up .
6:54am
Send

I messaged Yoongi hyung but I didn't got any reply,I decided to video call him.

' Hello,it's Min Suga' Min Suga what? as i saw Jimin hyung running towards Living room ,I sign him to come toward me 'What happened Kookie?' he asked me and sit beside me.

' Hyung Yoongi hyung is not waking up and he have to go to the work, it's already 7 ,wake him up please' I said and points towards the screen ,he looked at it where Yoongi hyung was sleeping.

Jimin hyung shook his head 'Yoong wake up ' Jimin hyung said,Yoongi hyung covered his face with sheets little...Jimin Hyung got angry and glared at the screen.

I got a little scared ' MIN YOONGI WAKE UP BEFORE I KILL YOU!' He shouted at him, Yoongi hyung get up suddenly ' I'm up Jim, I'm up ' Yoongi hyung said..I giggled a little.

' Wait,where are you ?' Yoongi hyung said Jimin Hyung sighed ' Idiot,your phone' Jimin Hyung said ,he give me the phone...I looked at the screen where Yoongi hyung looking with half closed eyes.

'Hey kiddo' I waved at him and smiled 'Hyung,can you wake up Tae for me and also breakfast,and after the breakfast go to work and message me when you reach....' I was signing at him,Jimin and Yoongi hyung chuckles at me.

I pout at them ' Don't worry kiddo,just talk care of yourself....and Jimin I know you're hearing me....take care of my baby brother and yourself too' I looked Jimin Hyung,he gives me a thumbs up.

I looked at Yoongi hyung and nodded my head ,he smiled and cut the call ,I looked at Jimin Hyung....after few minutes Jin hyung comes with the breakfast and sit besides me.

After the breakfast we were in Jin Hyung's car,Jin hyung was driving the car,Jimin Hyung was sitting in the front seat and I was at the back.

'Boys after college,we have to go for your marriage shopping' Jin hyung said ,We nodded at him.....we reached our college ' Joonie will pick you guys up ,take care ' We get out of the car.

We waved at Jin hyung and entered the college,I take out my books from the locker,Me and Jimin Hyung went to our class...as I entered the class I saw Woo bin and his friends sitting at the back laughing.