𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑.

Start from the beginning

**

It's been six hours. Deadass.

We got here and got in a bed around 10, and as it stands it is 4 in the morning. Four in the morning and I'm just now hitting 9 centimeters.

"Just one more and we can start pushing, mom," Dr. Walker said, rubbing her hand on my shoulder. I had my epidural, because them contractions were about to take a bitch out. But I was still just uncomfortable. I just wanted him out and he wasn't budging.

"We almost there, baby, Maj said, kissing my forehead. Right now, everyone was in my room since I wasn't pushing yet. The babies were asleep, and everyone just sat around, falling in and out of sleep occasionally. I couldn't even blame them to be honest, I wanted to go to sleep too. I was tired as hell and Semaj's son was taking his sweet ass time.

Yes, he is Semaj's son, since he wanna be stubborn like his damn daddy.

"I'm so tired," I whined, turning to look at him. Even though he wasn't smiling at the moment you could see the excitement in his eyes. He been laughing and smiling all night, it was so cute. I couldn't wait to see him interact with his son, just the thought of his mean ass being all sweet with the baby made my heart happy.

That was one of the only things giving me motivation to not get my ass up and go home, because clearly baby fell asleep and wanted to continue this tomorrow.

A few minutes later the doctor came around and checked me again, and when she looked up, she had a big ass smile on her face. "Time to push!" she said excitedly, making Maj shoot up out his seat, and my heart started beating ten times faster.

They escorted everyone except Maj and Ari out of the room, and sat me up a little bit so I could start to push.

"Okay, sweetheart give me a big one," the doctor coached and I took a deep breath in, pushing as hard as I could, thankfully it didn't hurt. It just felt like a lot of pressure on my abdomen. "Oh wow! He's crowning already!" she said shocked.

"Bae..." Maj said. I looked away from the doctor over at him and he was grinning big as hell. "We finna be parents,"

"We really are," I nodded, feeling myself about to cry. It was honestly an overwhelming feeling knowing you were bringing an entire life into the world. Someone who was gonna depend on you for life, forever. Somebody who was gon love you no matter how fucked up you think you are, and who looks past all your imperfections and all the shit you hate about you and they love you.

We get to experience that.

"And I'm finna be a God mama!" Ari cheered from next to me, making us both laugh. She's so excited to meet him, everybody knows how bad she been wanting me to have a baby and her ass was over the moon.

"Alright, one more big push!" the doctor said, and I nodded, reaching out for Maj's hand. Knowing that after this, our lives were about to change for good. He held it squeezing tight, and Ari squeezed my shoulder. I pushed one last time, eyes squeezed shut and then I heard it.

He cried. My baby was crying, and you know as soon as I heard it, my crybaby ass was right behind him.

"Oh shit..." Semaj mumbled, staring at him with wide eyes. "You did it, baby, look at him," he smiled, looking back at me. "That's our son, bro,"

"Our whole ass baby," I laughed while they handed him the lil scissors to cut the cord. After that they whisked him away, to clean him up. Semaj came back over to me, kissing me all over my face, making me laugh again.

"Thank you, man. You just blessed me beyond anything I could have wished for, baby," he spoke, touching our foreheads together.

"I love you," I grinned and he started to say it back when they brought Saire back out.