𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍.

"This is huge," I gaped, walking around

"This is huge," I gaped, walking around. Shah had just got a warehouse a little over a week ago, a new base of operations basically. Ever since that drop, just about a month and a half ago, business been goin' crazy. Hella people buying large amounts of coke and weapons by the hundreds, just like Shah said. We were basically the suppliers supplier. Of course that came with a lot, more people had to be hired, especially for Rico. We had security for the warehouse, which was weird as hell to see, but I guess necessary.

"Yeah, we gon need the space," Kash spoke. Me and him was real cool now, due to the fact that we were the quietest of everyone, we didn't talk much, but somehow we got close. He has the same sense of humor as me so I can always count on him to laugh with me even when no one else is.

Rico was showing some guys around her area, and Syn was walking about a foot behind. She was very skeptical of all these new people being around so she was constantly on watch.

"Where's ya boy at, Luck?" Shah smirked. I rolled my eyes, trying not to smile. Ever since Miami, me and Maj had a thing goin. He ain't my boyfriend or nothing officially but he was my nigga though. When I told Ari what happened she damn near had a heart attack, she was more excited than me almost.

"That's your brother, Shaheem," I chuckled. I did check my phone to see if he texted me, he was supposed to be bringing me a chicken sandwich from Popeyes and a bitch was starving. Just when I was about to call him, he came walking in the door, bringing a smile to my face, even though he was mugging.

"Thank youuuu," I dragged, excitedly. He bent to kiss me before handing me the sandwich. "Why you look so mad?" I asked him, walking closer to him so we were touching. I noticed myself becoming really clingy with him, more so than I was with Los. I always wanted to be by him and touching him.

He just shook his head. I knew he was lying but I'd bother him about it later. The last month or so had been really interesting for us. We were friends first so I knew him, but seeing him every day and having him in my apartment all the time was growing on me. I had to get on him for leaving the seat up often and washing his own damn dishes when he was done but other than that we was good.

There was one problem though. That girl Layla must have been in love with his stank ass or something because she cannot let him go. He let me read the messages she been sending him and jit was bugging the hell out. I was trying to be good and leave it alone since we really weren't together for real but it was starting to get under my skin because she knew about me. He wasn't tryna block her because 'they were friends' but baby she clearly wanted more from you.

But he gon' see.

***

"Maj! I'm getting tired of my ass touching toilet water nigga," I gritted my teeth coming from my bathroom. We had just gotten back from the warehouse an hour ago, Shah told us about a drop we had coming up soon and gave us the breakdown for it. It wasn't for another three weeks so we were laying low till then, which I liked. We'd been busy for the last month and my trigger finger needed a nap.