𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄.

"Yeah, Syn?" I answered my phone, leaning back on my couch

"Yeah, Syn?" I answered my phone, leaning back on my couch. I'm finally in my own damn house and how much you wanna bet these niggas finna call me right back out.

"Lucky finna get her tattoo, you wanna come? Shaheem get the fuck on, I know you see me on the phone," she fussed, and I just knew her mean ass was mugging the shit out of him.

"Do she want me to?" I asked, looking for my keys. I was gon go anyway, but I guess asking is nice.

"Shaheem! I'm gon beat yo' ass. Move." She gritted out. I knew he pissed her off earlier that week, and she could hold a mean ass grudge. "Lucky! Blue said do you want him to come," she asked her.

"I mean," her little ass voice came through the phone. "If he want to,"

"Both of y'all difficult as fuck, bring yo' ass on, Blue," she hung the phone up and I chuckled. It'd been a few weeks or so and she been putting the shit off for the longest, so I was fully ready to see it. She told me she had a high pain tolerance, but she was scared as hell of needles.

She been doing better since everything happened that day. She still don't talk much but she's getting more comfortable around me for sure. She be with my ass all day every day so if she wasn't I'd be concerned. It's still been slow as far as hits but she been on some more drops with me. She be feeling weird at some of them though, these niggas be actin' stupid around her like they ain't never seen a girl in they damn life.

While I drove to Gino's, Layla text me. She was just some girl I fucked with occasionally, not off no relationship type shit cuz her ass was definitely not the type but the box wasn't bad, and she wasn't as clingy as half these girls I met out here.

She asked me when I was coming over, and before I could respond I seen Sadiya text me so I went to respond to her real quick.

luck🍀: syn said bring her some hot fries and a lemonade

:tell her ass no tf

luck🍀: she said stop playing or she gon beat yo ass too 💀

:im not scared of maisyn.

Like hell I'm not, she could break my shit in half. When I say Syn beats ass I mean that shit. She's Shah and Kash's bodyguard for a reason, nobody ever wanted smoke with Syn.

:you want sum from the store?

luck🍀: LMAO

luck🍀: she literally just said yo ass was cappin 😭 yeah bring me a honeybun pls thank you.

I rolled my eyes at her, going in the store to grab their shit before getting back in the car and responding to Layla to tell her I was busy.