𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐎𝐍𝐄.

We were at the club

We were at the club. We being my husband and I. That's so cute, my husband.

We were leaving for Jamaica tomorrow morning, so I just wanted to swing by one more night, just to make sure everyone knew just because I was gone did not mean they could act an ass, because Asia would snitch, and I'd have an issue.

My girls were pretty good about the fighting, and arguing. Nobody really had problems and all the girls got along. All with the exception of Diamond, or Taylor. She was young, just turned 19. The other girls constantly telling me she was smart at the mouth and very shady. Now I wasn't one to just judge off word of mouth, so I tried to come around the dressing room and the floor more, but she acted fine when I was around.

Obviously.

So I stayed up in my office, trying to watch the cameras for the night. Key word here was trying, because Semaj was all in my mouth. He would not stop kissing me and kissing on me, normally I wouldn't mind. Hell I didn't mind now, but he was distracting me.

"Baby," I chuckled after her pulled back from me for the millionth time in the hour we'd been here.

"Wassup?" he asked, pecking my lips again. "Oh I'm distracting you, I forgot. My bad juicy," he laughed. "I'm finna go to the bar, Leilani working? That other girl be watering my shit down," he curled his lip up.

"Yeah," I laughed loud. "Tell her make me a henny lemonade, I'm gon come get it in a minute, thank you," I grinned and he nodded. Once he was out of the room, I was finally able to focus. I watched the girls on the floor, walking around, and the girls in the dressing rooms.

Diamond was talking to Cocoa, and she rolled her eyes heavy before saying something back. That struck me for one, because Cocoa don't talk to no damn body, and when she does, she's usually smiling, she's a sweet girl, same age as me.

I took note of that, and watched on the cameras as she got up from her seat, marching right out the room and towards the bar. When she reached it, I saw Maj on the camera, getting on Lei's nerve. He always wanted strong ass drinks and I just knew she was past sick of his ass.

Before I lost my train of thought and started staring at his fine ass, I focused back on Diamond. She was staring in his direction, and my eyebrow quirked up. Now, I know she's not that stupid. Everyone in this club knew he was for me, I made sure they knew he ain't want no dance, he ain't wanna be touched, so don't touch him, or I'll touch you.

So when she walked up on him, and sat at the stool next to him, I sat up in my seat, watching what her ass was about to do.

She spoke to him, and he looked over at her, not even turning his head. He's so fuckin' mean.

He sipped out his drink and looked irritated while she kept talking, and Lei was behind the bar laughing. He shook his head, turning his eyes away from her. She smiled and ran her fingers through her ice blue lace that my best friend installed.