𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘.

"Why y'all been avoiding everybody?" Shah asked us as we walked into their house

"Why y'all been avoiding everybody?" Shah asked us as we walked into their house. It'd been two weeks since we got married, which still sounded crazy to say.

I was scared to tell them. We literally could have just pulled up and dropped the news, but a bitch was terrified. Every time I saw Ari after last week, she popped my ass as soon as she saw me. And sure, Maisyn was pregnant, but her gun wasn't.

I know they would never kill us for real. I mean I really hope not.

"We just had some stuff goin on," Maj shrugged, sitting down on the couch, next to Shah. I sat on the recliner across from Maisyn, who rested a bag of hot fries on her belly. She was just about to hit her 36th week, and we were all excited to meet baby Blaize, it felt like it was taking forever. Athena was pregnant for like ten seconds.

"Well, I'm happy to see y'all," Syn smiled. "You can help me put Blaize's crib together,"

"You mean Semaj can help," I joked, sipping from my strawberry lemonade. Wendy's really had that crack in a cup. "But we gotta tell y'all something," I smiled nervously. Maisyn's eyes squinted at me, and I got ten times more nervous.

"You pregnant?" Shah's eyes widened. 

"No! Why do y'all want me to get pregnant so damn bad?!" I threw my head back.

"Because, y'all the only ones without kids," he chuckled, and Maisyn agreed.

"What do that got to do wit' me? I am on birth control, you are not getting a baby out of me," I laughed. "Anyway, that's not what were here for," I changed the subject before they tried to convince me again. It was bad enough every second Semaj asked me to have his baby.

"Okay, what happened?" Syn asked, sitting cross legged on the couch.

"Well...so after the grand opening we—um we just decided that we were gonna—" I stuttered, trying to get myself to say it before Maj blunt ass cut me off.

"We got married," he spoke. It was silent for a second, before both of them bust out laughing. Like cracking up type shit.

"Y'all niggas funny," Shah said once he caught his breath. Maisyn nodded in agreement, popping more chips in her mouth. "Now what happened, for real?"

"We....we got married," I chuckled nervously before pulling my left hand from behind my back and showing them my ring. "Last week, we went to the courthouse," they looked at my hand, back at me, and at my hand again. Then they looked at each other, and at Semaj's hand.

"Where my belt at, y'all got me so fucked up," Maisyn said immediately, standing to her feet and walked towards the stairs.

"Wait! No stop!" I jumped up to follow her. Now she wouldn't shoot, but she was very likely to swing a belt at me. "We're sorry!" I whined.