𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑.

Start from the beginning

"You wanna come in wit' me or stay here?" I asked her once we pulled up.

"I wanna come," she cheesed.

"Sadiya...we goin' in here for chicken. You not finna come out of here with bags of shit, aight? I'm not tryna be here all day, baby," I said, looking dead in her face so she knew I was serious.

"I know, baby," she giggled

**

We was in that damn store till it closed.

"Sadiya, I'm not taking you nowhere no more," I chuckled as we laid up on the couch watching tv. I was watching ESPN and she was eating on some chips with her greedy ass. She knew she wasn't supposed to be eating all that spicy shit but she did not care. "Ima take them chips from you, too. Tryna hurt my son,"

"Yo' son is the reason I want em so bad, Semaj. Don't touch my shit," she narrowed her eyes at me.

"Or what? You can't do nothing to me, belly all in the way," I chuckled and she sucked her teeth at me.

"Who can't? Boy I'll beat yo ass—" she stopped short and her eyes went wide. 

"You okay? What happened?" I asked, eyes wide.

"I—I think I just had a contraction..." she spoke quietly, immediately getting me up off the couch. "I—I don't know though, maybe it was Braxton Hicks because it wasn't that strong," she said, sitting up straight, panic written all over her face.

"Okay, aight, calm down baby. Let's just wait it out and see if they get worse, we'll call Dr. Walk—" I couldn't even finish my sentence, next thing I knew, this clear liquid just gushed out from between her legs, and her face dropped so fast.

This can not be happening right now

This can not be happening right now. He's a whole week early.

"Bae! Stand up, you don't hear me calling you?" Maj said, pulling at my arm. I didn't even know I was zoned out. I looked back up at him and opened my mouth to speak, but as soon as I tried, a sharp pain hit me, and the only thing that came out of my mouth was a scream.

"Oh fuck," I heard him mumble. "Aight, I'm get his bag and then I'm coming back to get you, baby. Just stay right here," he said and I nodded, holding my stomach while it took it's course. He rushed upstairs, I heard his ass stomping towards the nursery. Hopefully he didn't forget my clothes too.

When he came back, he helped me stand up and we walked slowly to my car, since Siare's car seat was set in the jeep.

Once we got in he immediately started it and pulled off, I called Ari.

"Hey best! How are you?" she greeted cheerfully.

"Hey boo, um, so you should start making your way to the hospital, my water just—owwww shit!" I whined, squeezing my eyes shut when another contraction hit. Ima need lil man to come on because I don't know how much longer I can do this.