𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐇𝐞𝐥𝐥

Money Power Glory — Lana Del Rey , Black Beauty — Lana Del Rey

Maggie Lindemann-Mary Stuart
@maggielindemann
Lana Del Rey-Elizabeth Warren
@lanadelrey
Mariko Claudia-Katherine Pierce
@marikoluv
Jared Celma-Isaac Newton
@jaredcelma
Billie Eilish-Bilé/The Virgin/The Demon
@billieeilish

Mary Stuart's POV
As I lie down inside of the circle of salt, my frock lifted above my knees. Elizabeth uses the item that resembles the genitalia of the male human to smear the mixture of herbs along my inner thighs and around my lower set of lips creating a sort of gloss effect. 

Meanwhile, the rest of the coven run around the room as if they were headless chickens. Elizabeth removes herself from in between my thighs before silencing the younger witches.

"Join us, witches. Mary Stuart's initiation shall commence!", Elizabeth says, her thin lips pulling upward into a smile.

The witches silently nod as they walk towards the circle of salt, each witch handling a necessity for the ritual. The thirteen other witches gather around the perimeter of the circle, mixing different herbs and placing items in specified areas. 

A younger woman dressed in variations of black and red laces pulls a detailed knife from behind her back. The woman begins hovering her hand over a wooden bowl before slicing her palm, the blood drips into the bowl as she clenches her hand. She then waves her uncut hand, within the blink of an eye, lighting the wick of each candle in the room.

"For the new witches, the bowl will be passed around the circle and each of you will cut your palm with the ritual knife. You will then allow your blood to drip into the bowl. After everyone has cut their palm, including Mary, she will drink the blood concoction," Elizabeth explains.

"Yes, supreme," The witches obey.

They all kneel down onto the ground before sitting and crossing their legs around the salt circle.

After everyone has made use of the knife, Elizabeth hands me the bowl that is nearly filled to the brim with blood. I quickly chug the metallic flavored liquid before placing the empty bowl beside me.

"Now, repeat after me," Elizabeth says.

"One, Two, Three, Four, bring the devil to our door. Call the pig, the wolf, the ram, we bring to the circle, all who can. We make him walk on four to move. And drink to him, horn and hooves. The devil is here we shall weep no more.
And all the world will be yours," We all chant.

The pentagram below me, which was oddly enough placed in the center of the church in which we sat, began to set itself ablaze. Although the fire brushed my skin, I felt nothing.

Suddenly, my body arose from the church grounds, taking the form of a cross from with which Jesus was deceased.

"Oh dark father! Hear us!", Elizabeth cries.

Almost as if someone blew them out, the candles no longer have a flame and the church is now pitch black.

Suddenly the flames have returned, but instead of the usual yellow hue, it is red.

I now sit beside my body as my pupils roll into the back of my head, the whites of my eyes only visible. Blood begins to pour from my eye sockets and my body shakes violently.

"Tell us, is she welcome father?! Do you grant this witch partial possession of your almighty strength?!", Elizabeth shouts.

Everything suddenly returns to normal and I am placed back into my body and the candles are now their normal yellow tint. All of the witches store a look of sorrow and confusion for some unknown reason.

"Did it work?", I ask breathlessly.

"No, no I do not believe it did, I am sorry Mary. We can attempt the initiation again in two days time. If it does not work a second time, this is proof that you are not welcome into our coven," Elizabeth sighs as she grabs the used supplies surrounding me.

"Y-Yes, Elizabeth," I nod before standing up and collecting my belongings.

"Please Mary, arrive past dusk. Us witches do not intend on getting captured any time soon if at all," Elizabeth announces.

"Yes, Elizabeth," I nod before exiting the church.

I must admit, this initiation, it does confuse me. Why was it not successful on the first try? I know with absolute certainty that I am a witch. I don't quite understand it all, but I refuse to give up.

As the next few days come and go, strange things have begun to occur. For example, I began floating as I walked through the town. Thankfully, none of the townsmen were working considering it was a Sunday and everyone sat on their knees praying to a false god as if anyone or anything could ever cure them of their foul wrongdoings.

It was officially time for my second initiation to begin. I quickly grab my things and begin my journey to the old abandoned church. It was deep in the woods and the only time the coven ever used it was for initiations or spells that needed an immense amount of power. Otherwise they practiced their talents in front of the church in front of a bonfire.

I do a double take of my surroundings before tiptoeing up the churches front steps, entering the double doors.

The creak of the doors made my presence known before I could, all of the witches quickly turned their heads nearly twisting their necks.

"Mary! Welcome back, please remove your robe and undergarments and have a seat in the center of the salt circle," Elizabeth instructs before returning to her previous craft.

I do as Elizabeth told me before kneeling down onto the center of the pentagram. Elizabeth kneels in front of me with two bowls in her hand.

"We've decided to use lavender instead of thyme, taking into consideration that maybe a more scented herb should be used for this initiation," She explains.

I simply nod my head as she lifts my froth over my knees, performing the same actions as she did the first time around.

After performing the necessary actions, we began chanting the same incantation. The witches began removing their hoods as their voices grew louder and louder.

I feel my soul being knocked out of my body as my shell rises into the air, nearly coming into contact with the roof. The once lit candles are no longer lit and everyone has joined hands.

Suddenly, the chanting comes to a halt and the rattling of different objects stop. My body converts into an upside down 'U' before Elizabeth says, "He has arrived."

There will be a book out soon, Billie will be involved so don't comment shit like "BiLLiE wAsN't EvEn iN iT." Trust me, she'll play a big part in the book bro. uhm so about that book chile-we gon see, we'll see. if it ends up being republished that's what'll happen and if it doesn't well...🌝