𝐂𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫

Male FantasyBillie Eilish

Warning: Drug Use and Cringe

Y/N POV
While I'm sitting in bed binge watching Stranger Things and stuffing my face with Girl Scout cookies, my phone rings. I glance down at the screen to see the caller ID of my ex girlfriend, Billie. I politely decline it and go back to stuffing my face with cookies.

The entire reasoning behind our separation was due to her infidelity. My heart was instantly broken at the sight. I remembered how she used to tell me that she would marry me one day and we would travel the world together. Not anymore. She should've thought about her actions before acting upon them.

You're probably wondering how we broke up and why? Well, one faithful night I attended a party that my friend Justine had invited me to. I called Billie a few hours beforehand to see if she wanted to come with me, to which she told me she'd be in the studio late but she would come around 1AM. The party started at 10 so she wouldn't be there for a while.

When I got there everything was fine and dandy, it was a normal party with people either getting high, drunk or face fucking one another or the last option, literally fucking. It's about 12:30 and I'm on my third round of shots, I decide to go on the dance floor.

About ten minutes of horrible and drunk dancing, I really have to pee. I start to walk over to the bathroom which, mind you, was across the room. I continue walking until I glance over at a sofa where I see those familiar baggy clothes.

A smile washes over my face until I see something or someone rather, sitting on my girlfriends lap with Billies hands firmly gripped on her waist. Not only that but they're making out. Tears start to well in my eyes as I stumble over to the couches.

"What the fuck is this?!", I shout, my voice breaking.

"Y/N! No! Let me explain, it isn't what it looks like at all!", Billie yells over the loud music, pushing the girl off of her and onto the cushion next to her.

"Come on baby, I can show you a good time," The bitch says seductively tracing random lines on Billies chest.

"I don't fucking want you! You psycho bitch!", Billie yells standing up.

"You know what?! Go fuck her! We're done Billie! I hope the one night stand was worth losing your girlfriend," I shout clutching my phone and running out of the front door.

I start to order an Uber while also trying to stop my hands from shaking, when I feel a hand on my shoulder.

"Please Y/N, let me explain! She was the one that-"

"No! You cheated on me! I gave you everything! What the hell did I do wrong?! I know our relationship had its ups and downs but we could've talked it out like mature adults, but instead of coming to me you decide to go and kiss another bitch! I loved you unconditionally and this is how you fucking repay me?! Don't try to contact or reach me at all. You can come get your things tomorrow night. Goodbye, Billie. Have a nice life," I say opening the car door.

I take one more glance at the green haired girl. She has a frown and tears dripping down her beautiful face.

"I love you," Billie sniffles.

I take a deep breath before slamming the door and the car drives off.

That happened about 2 months ago. It was one of the worst nights of my life. I did believe that Billie was my "soulmate" but after that, I really don't know anymore.