𝐆𝐨𝐧𝐞²︎

Everybody DiesBillie Eilish

Billies POV
I slowly begin to regain consciousness and my eyes flutter open. I allow my eyes to wonder and my limbs to awaken. I'm standing in the middle of a bright, white walk way and I'm surrounded by a light sunset, orange and purple ombré-colored sky. I begin walking forward and I notice the silhouette of a man in the distance. I continue walking forward until the mans face becomes more recognizable.

"Jah?", I ask, a watery smile forming on my face.

"Wassup Bil?", He asks softly.

I chuckle before running into his arms, "I've missed you so much bro."

He envelops me into a tight hug, "I missed you too shorty."

"Wait...how are you here? You're-You're dead...," I hesitate.

"Billie...," He says with a small frown, remorse filling his sad eyes.

"I-I'm dead? How?", I ask.

"You're not supposed to be here, Billie.", He says.

"What happened?", I ask lowly.

"You got shot. You were rushed to the hospital, you lost a lot of blood and yes technically you're dead, but you have one last chance to go back. You have to go back. For Y/N," He pleads.

"But what about you? I don't want to leave you. Not again...," I say on the verge of tears.

"You'll see me again someday, I'm fine. You're meant to have a long and happy life with Y/N. Marriage. More success. Kids even," He says with a small grin.

"But-"

"You are here way too early and I'm not gonna argue with you. You're going back," He says sternly.

"Why did you have to leave?", I whisper as the tears come spilling down my cheeks.

"Hey, hey, don't cry. I'm much better up here. Aye, I'm still releasing bops from the dead. Tell me that ain't some dope shit," He says shrugging his shoulders with a smirk.

"True, even in death you're still a legend," I giggle.

"Aight enough stalling, you have to go back before they take away your body and your girlfriend dies of a broken heart," Jah says.

"Okay. I love you and I'll miss you so fucking much," I say wrapping my arms around his torso.

"I'll miss you more and a piece of advice, to you. Don't let none of those Hollywood fuckers tell you that you can't be yourself. Don't think I haven't noticed the way you've been acting. I'll be watching from up here. Be happy, don't focus on none of that sad shit," He says gripping my shoulders.

"Thank you Jah," I say hugging him for the last time.

"You're welcome Billie, I'll see you later," He says leaving a light kiss on my forehead.

I wave before everything blurs and the only thing visible is Jah's proud grin.

My eyes burst open and I quickly realize there's white fabric over my entire body. I have a hospital gown on as well. I sit up, making the sheet fall off of my torso. All of a sudden a loud shriek nearly bursts my eardrums.

I glance around and my eyes land on a young nurse beside my bed who's unhooking IV's from a weird ass machine.

"Yo, where are the O'Connells?", I ask, ripping the sheet off of my body.

"T-The w-waiting room.", She replies in a frightened tone.

"Thanks bro," I say, lightly grabbing her shoulder.

I jog out of the dimly lit room and I end up in the hallway which has many other hospital rooms beside and across from mine. I decide to turn right, taking small glances at each sign that I come across. Finally, I spot a sign that reads "Waiting Area" and I hear tired, but light sobs. Y/N.

I step around the corner and everyone is spread across the smaller room, crying. Finneas is holding Claudia, Claudia is holding Y/N, and my mom is in my dads arms.

"Mamas?", I whisper.

She instantly sits up and looks my direction.

Her eyes widen, "H-How? Finneas, please tell me you see her too. Please tell me I'm not going batshit crazy."

He pulls his head out of the crook of Claudia's neck before looking in the door way where I stood.

"Billie?", He asks, squinting his bloodshot eyes.

"I'm here," I say grinning.

"Billie?!", My mom shouts.

Y/N shoots out of her seat and into my arms.

"Hi baby," I say, kissing her temple.

"How are you here? And perfectly fine...," She asks as a river of tears run down her beautiful face.

Fin being Fin nearly knocks Y/N over trying to hug me.

"What's up bozo," I say, returning the hug.

"I'm glad you're here, whatever happened I'm glad it did," Finneas says completely content.

My mom comes running up to me and engulfs me in the tightest hug I think...ever.

"How are you here?! They told us you were gone!", She screams.

"I don't know, to be completely honest, but I'm here and I'm here to stay. And no, I'm not a ghost Y/N," I say chuckling.

Claudia and my dad come rushing to my side and tightly embracing all of us, a family group hug.

"Don't ever leave us again, please," Y/N begs.

"I won't mamas don't worry, you'll have to deal with my annoying ass until the end," I smirk.

Everyone chuckles.

"Can we go get food? I'm starving from entering the afterlife and coming back," I say sighing.

My mom giggles and nods her head. Everyone removes their arms from around each other and grabs their belongings. I walk out of the waiting room with everyone else not far behind me.

"Um...baby...don't you wanna change?", Y/N says, giving me a quizzical look.

"Oh shit. Where are my clothes?", I say, shaking my head and giggling.

Fin chuckles before throwing a plastic bag at me.

"Thanks brudder," I say, walking into the restroom.

Everything's okay now.

Don't ask