𝐆𝐨𝐧𝐞

Once More to See YouMitski

Y/N's POV
I have a feeling something bad is gonna happen. I don't know why or what but I feel it. We're on our way to a meet and greet in LA. Finneas, Maggie, and Patrick are already there, they're waiting for us. The driver pulls into the parking lot and we hop out.

"You okay babe?", Billie asks closing the door and taking my hand.

"Yeah, I'm fine Bil," I smile and nod.

"Babygirl, I know you're lying. Talk to me," She stops walking and faced me.

"I feel like something bad is gonna happen. I don't know why but I just feel it," I say furrowing my eyebrows.

"Everything's gonna be fine. Maybe somethings just out of whack. I promise to make sure that everything goes smoothly. I love you," She says kissing my temple.

"Yeah you're right. I love you too. Now let's go before Maggie flips shit," I say giggling.

She nods and leaves a quick peck on my lips before flipping her hoodie over her head and jogging past the long line of fans.

As soon as we slip into the doors, the screaming and cheering is heard right outside. Her baggy clothes and dyed hair do not go easily unnoticed. We rush up the stairs to Billies green room, where the rest of the family is.

"Finally! We have people waiting Billie!", Finneas says.

"I know, I know. I had to check up on my girl but I'm ready now. Let's go!", Billie says throwing her belongings onto a random couch and running out of the door.

"That girl," Maggie says smiling.

"She's so hyper and I love it," I shake my head before following suite.

The four of us walk downstairs over to the curtains that are behind the meet and greet room, where Billie stands peaking out at the many people waiting for her.

"It's crazy to think that all of them are here...just to meet me. Like Dude! I'd be no where without them. They don't understand how grateful I am for each and every one of them," She says.

"Go show them with some really good hugs," I say placing my hand on her shoulder and kissing her nose.

She smiles before grabbing my hand and opening the curtain, causing all of them to let out screams of pure excitement.

"Hi babies! Are y'all ready to hug me?!", She yells.

Multiple yes's and cheers ripple through the room.

"Let's go then! First person come on up!", She says walking over to the long table set up with markers and posters with her logo on them.

A girl who looks about sixteen walks up to the table with a merch hoodie on.

"H-Hi. I-I'm Alexia," She stutters out.

"Hey, hey don't be nervous. Come give me a hug!", Billie says walking in front of the table.

The girl jumps into her arms and sobs.

"Aww don't cry love!", Billie says tightening her grip around her.

"I-I'm sorry. You've just helped me through so much," Alexia sniffles.

Billie pulls back, "You've helped me way more. Trust me, I would be nothing without you guys. Now, you want me to sign anything or pictures?"

"Um, can you sign the back of my hoodie and can I get a picture please?", Alexia smiles sweetly.

"Of course!", Billie says grabbing a pen and writing her signature on the back of the hoodie.