She grins widely and gives me a final peck before removing herself from me and leaning her head against my shoulder and threading our hands together while we watch the rest of the skit.

When it's ends, the lights turn on and large double doors open to the actual theater, we enter and find a full row for all six of us and Oscar to fit in.

We sit down and focus on the large screen in front of us as our chairs begin to move, the lights shut off, and the short film begins to play.

It's not really a ride it's more or so just a small attraction, water shoots out at you and air blows through the theater as your chair moves in your point of view in the film.

It's a cute attraction that cause everyone to smile throughout, including myself and even Oscar!

As soon as it's over we walk out and figure out where to head to next.

Noticing Ariana anticipation, I suggest we head to the wizarding world of Harry Potter next, which means we have to head right.

On the way, we notice a donkey from shrek animatronic and stop by there before continuing on our journey to arianas favorite part.

We wait in line as family's talk to donkey and take photographs. One family in particular realizes Ariana and takes a photo with her in the line.

When we step up and take our turn, Oscar waits on the side for us to finish our interaction and the six of us talk to the donkey.

(There's actually a man behind donkey who's controlling him and has a microphone to speak so the interaction in a lot more special to guests)

"Hello y'all! How ya doinnnn?" 'Donkey' greets. We laugh and reply with 'good'.

"Nice nice, where you guys from?" He asks. "We're from different places we've just come together" Courtney responds.

"Ouuu y'all are separated friends or somethin' ?" He asks. "No haha, we're a crew for a tour" Derek says.

Donkeys animatronic eyes widen "wow y'all are famous?" We laugh and brain shakes his head and answers "no, she is, we're dancers for her tour"

Donkey turns his head to Ariana. "O.M.G am I loosing my mammal mind or is that the Ariana grande" he cheers.

We laugh and Ariana nods "nice to meet you donkey"

He nods "very nice indeed, it's rare to have singers n all come along to the parks so welcome to universal studios! Now let's say thank you next to this conversation so we can take a photo and y'all can go ride some rides!" He jokes.

We all laugh at his pun and take a photo. We say our goodbyes to donkey and Ariana giggles as she hears him singing thank you next in the distance.

"That was amazing, look at the photo Oscar took" Courtney beams, showing us her phone.

We all fangirl over it and head over to the entrance of the wizarding world of Harry Potter section of the park.

Ariana intertwines our fingers once more as she bounces up and down in excitement. "Eeekkk holy shit I'm in love"

I gasp and look in amazement, the area is so detailed and realistic it's as if your in the actual world, it's winter theme and everything is covered in "snow". I notice a large animatronic dragon on top of one of the buildings, blowing actual fire.

To my right I smile at the train statue and motion to it at ariana "you wanna take a photo?" I ask.

She nods and notifies the group before we walk over in front of the train and take a photo, Ariana kissing my cheek and me smiling uncontrollably with a slight blush.