6» "What's wrong with you?"

Start from the beginning

Ryujin was trying her best to persuade the younger girl that was standing before her.

She pulled her chair out and kindly gestured Y/N to sit still with a cute tight smile on her face.

Everyone in the class mentally face palmed their foreheads and amazingly none of them wanted to leave.

For them really like the beef between Y/N and Ryujin. They just like the heated part actually.

Daehwi and Chaeryeong are soft types of teenagers, they don't like teenagers violent that much.

But for Y/N and Ryujin they are the teenagers are the most teenage teenagers who've ever teenaged.

Thus, they are teenagers.

Y/N just look at her with a 'Are you fucking kidding me?' face and she felt that Ryujin was playing around.

The were dead silent in the class and you can even hear the pin dropped or the clock ticking.

Other students are silent too.

Ryujin tilted her head back "Don't leave please stay here with me, you guys can be the witnesses if like something happens here" Ryujin ordered her friend to stay with her.

Witnesses? What do you mean by that stupid? Y/N asked in her head.

"Tsk, who wanna leave?" Chaeryeong complained in a small volume.

As usual.

"I'm interested bitch" Chaeryeong cursed to her and others around her were so surprised.

Except for Y/N and Ryujin, they're in their cute little world.

Hearing Chaeryeong cursing was something very alien and new to her friends.

Daehwi basically had his hands covering his mouth, Sanha with his jaw dropped on the floor, Jeongin with his poker face.

While Minju had her eyes got bigger than the original size at the curse word said by Chaeryeong.

Of course everyone were surprised as hell because the cute and innocent Chaeryeong was gone for a milliseconds.

Where did the cute Chaeryeong went?

All of Ryujin's friends sat down on their seats and continuing to watch Ryujin's battle with a junior.

Y/N rolled her eyes while her arms are crossed then she sat down on the seat next to Ryujin's seat

She mouthed out a "Tsk" as she sunk herself in the chair comfortably.

She mouthed out all of the curse words as she only faces front.

Not even bother to spare a look to Ryujin, Ryujin look at her with smile at the girl that was sitting next to her.

Her eyes meeting the green board and the wall clock above the board.

Everybody was surprised that Ryujin still has a soft spot Y/N even though the girl treated her poorly.

Sanha isn't close to Ryujin compared to Chaeryeong or Daehwi but he stayed because he was looking forward to current Ryujin and Y/N's situations.

He is quite close to Y/N because they live in the same housing area.

Sanha isn't just curious about their incidents and strongly hope to see what's come next.

Okay now back to Y/N and Ryujin, shall we?

Ryujin sighed, she was satisfied "Let's talk about it nicely, okay?" she leaned closer to her.

She look her in the eyes "You can drink my unfinished iced tea in this bottle" Ryujin offered while having a bright tight smile on her face.