Chapter 26: Coma

Minjun POV
I heard that Azumi and Momo noona were kidnapped so I started to look for them. I went to their dorm and saw Heechul hyung. I guess he heard as well.

"Any news about Azumi and Momo noona?" I asked but they shook their head. Jihyo noona then recieved a call.

"Guys, I know where they are. Jeongyeon, Heechul sunbae, and Minjun. Come with me" We quickly went out and head there to the location to where they are. We arrived with two ambulances, I panicked and went out to see if it's not them in the ambulance.

"It can't be" I mumbled, the other noonas and hyung went to where I was and saw this and started crying. It was Azumi and Momo noona covered in blood.

"I am very sorry, I didn't see them in the middle of the road" a man apologized.

"We have to bring them to the hospital first. I will go with Azumi" I said and went to the ambulance Azumi was in and Jihyo noona and Heechul hyung in Momo noona's. Jeongyeon noona went to the car with the man who apologized and followed us. We reached the hospital and they were being brought to the emergency room, people there were looking at us and started to gossip. All four of us there were waiting for the operation to finish, Jihyo noona told Jeongyeon noona to go to their dorm and tell the others.

The doctors who operated on them went out and told us that their surgery were successful but they will be in a coma for a few days

"They will be in a coma for a few days?" Jihyo noona asked

"Ms. Momo will be in a coma for a few days. We don't know about Ms. Azumi, there is a possibility that she may wake up but won't remember anything or will not wake up at all" I was shocked by the news and fell on my knees.

"What happened? What happened to Azumi that this happened to her?"

"They weren't just hit by a truck. Turns out that Ms. Azumi was shot in the head" Me and Jihyo noona were stunned by the news that Azumi was shot and Heechul hyung is shocked

"I have to leave and check on the other patients" said the doctor "we can go inside right?" Noona asked and the doctor nodded. I went inside and saw Azumi lying down. I went closer and held her hand. Tears started to fall, I couldn't protect Azumi and Momo noona. I left the hospital and went to the park that me and Azumi usually visit. I sat to the bench where we usually sit and remembered our time here.

"Your smile, your kindness, your cuteness. You didn't deserve this punishment" I said while looking at the stars. I thought about all of our time here. I stayed there for a few hours then went back to the hospital. As soon as I went inside their room. I saw Twice noonas sitting quietly, Nayeon noona, Sana noona, Mina noona and Dahyun noona were crying. The other noonas eyes were puffy especially Tzuyu noona and Jihyo noona.

I went closer to Azumi and held her hand first

"I will do anything for you and your unnies. Even if it means ruining my friendship with Lee Areum" I whispered to Azumi and left the hospital again. The noonas asked me where I am going.

"Where are you going Minjun?" Dahyun noona asked

"I should have done it as soon as I became her boyfriend. I will end things with Lee Areum" I said and they nodded. I left the room and went directly to Lee Areum's home. I rang the doorbell and Areum opened the door for me

"You heard about Azumi?" Areum asked meanwhile her sister is looking at me seriously.

"What brings you here Minjun? You dumped Azumi?" Areum asked happily

"You two kidnapped them" I said and she smiled

"What's the harm about kidnapping them? It's not a big deal." She said

"It is a big deal! You shot Azumi!" I said

"But she isn't an idol so it's okay. I shot her then we left" said Areum

"THEN WHAT ABOUT HER SISTER. YOU SHOT HER AND LEFT THEM IN THE MIDDLE OF THE ROAD!"

"But we didn't shoot Momo so it's nothing"

"BUT THEY WERE IN A CAR ACCIDENT" I shouted and it was quiet

"YOU LEFT THEM AFTER SHOOTING HER. IT WAS GETTING DARK AND A TRUCK DRIVER DIDNT SEE THEM AND CRASHED INTO THEM"

"Momo noona and Azumi are now in a coma because of your schemes. You still think it's not a big deal?" I said and the two were looking at me shocked by the news. Their mother came in because of the shouting

"Did I hear correctly just now?" Their mother asked and saw me crying while in my knees

"You kidnapped an idol and the outcast then shot the outcast of a girl and left them?"

"Ms. Lee, you shouldn't call my girlfriend an outcast" I said

"Why are you calling me formally? I told you to call me mom since you two are friends"

"That's what I came here for. I came here to tell you that you can no longer call me as a friend" I said

"What do you mean?" Areum asked and went closer to me

"I knew what you did to Azumi for the past years. I don't like it when you treat her like she is nothing. I like her and you should accept that. I will remove contact with you and forget everything we have done" I said and she gave me a hug and asked for forgiveness

"You shouldn't be asking forgiveness from me" I said and she was confused, I sighed

"You should ask for forgiveness from Twice noonas. Momo noona and Azumi especially" I said

"I shouldn't be asking for forgiveness" she said

"Then you can remove contact with me. If you excuse me, my girlfriend needs me. Try to think about Lee Areum ssi" I said and left their house. I looked at my phone and removed all contacts from Areum and anyone who is related to Areum. I then went back to the hospital and slept there. Jihyo noona and I stayed there for the night.