IMPORTANT

Hey yall, so I finally decided to give this book a proper ending. It might take a while cause I have lots of stuff to do. Online classes, homework, projects, hobbies, games but I make sure to write when I get the chance. I actually managed to write a few chapters or so but I don't want to release the final book of this so soon. I want to release it finished but it depends on my indecisive mind.

To be honest, I wanted to publish the final book for this series before I publish my other books but idk, I was on tiktok and was inspired by one video so I told the creator of the video that I will write it based on their video......it got tons of likes and now I am on deciding whether I should focus on the final book or the tiktok inspired story.

I apologize for my indecisive mind, but I will make sure to write when I can think of anything and when I get the time to breath. A little note about the final book, the ending was decided even before I wrote the first chapter.

I got 12 in my drafts whether its a series or a simple story, its waiting for it to be published and finished. So time is slowly decreasing for me especially since I got a lot to do........................ anyways, I will give yall updates in this book once I decided but I am sure it will take a long time so.............. until next time, see you guys.