{Y/N's POV}

Awww...

He was so tired...

Your heart lightly drops when you see Yoongi fall asleep the second his head hit the pillow in front of him, your hands tugging the thick plush comforter over his sleeping body.

He looks so comfy....

Oh gosh...what's wrong with me...

Your entire face breaks out into a heavy blush as you quickly exit the room and shut the door, your mind beginning to wander with different thoughts.

Why is this happening to me.

Why do I want to just lay beside him...and play with his hair...I bet it feels so nice...

But I can't.

I don't get that kind of affection from someone...it's only silly thoughts....

"Ma?"

Turning towards Maki you smile wide and pick her up out of the seat and settle down on the couch, Maki's hands pressing against your cheeks.

"Okay Miss Maki, girl talk, just you and I."

"Ma!"

"Do you think your Appa thinks about me?"

"Pa!"

"I know it's crazy. I think I'm going absolutely bonkers Maki."

With a small grin you watch the baby coo and place her hands on your cheeks, her gums on full display when she gives you a smile that mimics her father's.

"Ma!"

"Do I get some kisses?"

Maki continues to smile wide and places slobbery kisses all over your cheeks as you wrap your arms around her tiny body while inhaling the soft scent of her baby lotion.

"Oh Miss Maki you smell so good, I need to steal some of your great lotion."

"Ma!"

"And you need to give me your skincare routine because girl your skin is flawless."

Tenderly pinching Maki's side you grin when she giggles and pulls her legs up to her chest, her hand tapping on the top of your head.

"Oh Maki....you are so sweet...I don't know where I would be right now without you or your Appa..."

"Pa?"

"Mhm that's right...you make me so happy!"

Quickly laying Maki down on the couch you tickle her sides and blow on her belly as she lets out loud squeals and kicks her legs, her arms swinging around in the air.

"Ma! Ma!"

"Aigoo! I've got your belly Maki!"

"MAAAAA!"

Grabbing her soft feet and tenderly massaging them with your thumbs as she gazes up at you with love and admiration swirling around in her chocolate brown eyes, her little fingers scratching the material of the couch cushion.

"You don't by any chance know what your Appa's favorite food is? I only have weird ingredients because I haven't been to the market."

"Pa."

"Yeah...I'm lost too..."

Picking Maki up and walking into the kitchen you lean down and furrow your eyebrows together as you scan the different ingredients in the cupboards, a deep sigh escaping your lips.

"I have ingredients to make some Indian food...maybe I'll make something like that? I know how to make a nice curry...Do you think your Appa would like that?"

"Pa!"

"Alright then! I'll need your help of course Miss Maki."

"Ma!"

"Okay! Let's get started!"

As you start placing all the ingredients on the counter your mind wanders away to Yoongi sleeping peacefully inside of the bedroom, the blush from earlier quickly returning to your cheeks.

I hope he likes this....

I'm kind of happy he came home early and didn't go out...now he gets to eat my cooking...

It's the only real way I know how to show my appreciation for everything he's done for me...and I get a lot of praise when I cook well...

I can't wait to see if he likes this...I'll use an old recipe my mother used....

(A/N): 👏🏻 For my darlings 💜