chapter twenty two - good luck

After everything that has happened today, I really just want to go to sleep.

But of course, the others come back from wherever they were and after seeing how trashed the bus is, let's just say everyone is freaking out.

What happened here

What the fuck

Oh my god

You get it.

Andrea, Madison, Trevor, Carter and Mahogany stand with their mouths wide open as they stare into what was once our tour bus.

The bus begins to move and everyone sits down as we make our way to wherever we are going going.

"Where's Taylor?" Nash asks.

"Long story" Mahogany responds.

"Not as long as ours" Hayes gestures to the bus.

There is broken glass everywhere. Half smashed beer bottles and half full ones are all over the place. Ash and burnt cigarettes are laying scatered everywhere and it stinks of booze.

Basically, not so pleasent.

"Um.." Nash, Cam, Hayes, Shawn and I all look to each other to decide who should tell the story of our very eventful evening.

*story time*

"Oh" Andrea said once we all finish telling everyone what had happened.

I made sure to leave out the part about Jack and I's little interaction.

"Yeah I guess your story was a tad longer than ours" Carter laughed.

"Where are the Jacks?" Madison asks.

"I'm gonna kill Nate I swear to god" Carter says through gritted teeth.

"Johnson's in the girls' room and Gilinsky's in the kitchen-"

Just as I finish my setnence the bedroom door and the kitchen door open similtaniously.

Jack's face appears round the corner of the door and Johnson steps down the ladder.

When they both enter the room their eyes meet and the tension levels, which were previously high enough, shoot past one hundred.

"Hey" Gilinsky mumbles to Johnson, standing on the other side of the room.

Johnson doesn't respond. The left side of his nose is purple and his eye had gotten even darker, there's dry blood all around his nostrils and he looks a mess.

Instead, he marches up to Gilinsky on the other side of the room and before anyone has time to react, he slaps him right across the face.

Everyone gaspes or hold their hands over their mouths, except for those of us who had been there the whole time. I guess with all of the violence we have sort of desensitised.

Carter runs up to Johnson to hold him back and Gilinsky holds his cheek which is now red.

"Dude chill" Carter tries to calm him down.

"I'm fine man, just needed to let that out"

Gilinsky starts to lightly laugh as he straightens up, "should have seen that one coming" he smiles kindly.

"Yeah, you should've"

"You aight?" Gilinsky gestures to his nose area.

"Yeah, it's a good thing you hit like a bitch" Johnson laughs.

"Speak for youself" Gilinsky laughs and points to his enflamed left cheek.

"You deserved it"

"Yeah I did" Gilisnky puts out his hand to shake Johnson's.

"Dude, don't be gay" Johnson rejects his hand shake and pulls Gilinsky into a man hug causing Mahogany and Madison cheer.

"I know right, aren't we just adorable?" Johnson laughs and pinches Gilisnky's cheeks like a Grandmother.

"Ouch dude" Gilinsky swats his hand away and puts his to the cheek which is starting to show a red hand mark on it.

"Sorry man, I forgot" Johnson laughs.

***

About an hour later everyone is in their pijamas and the mood seems relatively chilled compared to earlier on.

Madison, Trevor and I are watching The Vampire Diaries and trying to explain to Hayes what is happening but he ends up getting frustrated and going on his phone.

It is only around seven o'clock but I can understand why everyone would be exhausted, dud to todays events.

"Guys" Trevor announces and everyone looks over to him.

"Where's Sammy?"

Everyone furrowes their eyebrows except for Cameron who walks over to the boys' bathroom and hauls open the door.

"HUUAAGHWWHWW" a gagging noise is heard from inside and then a splash.

"He's throwing up" Nash laughs.

"I'm okay" Sammy calls, before returning to the gagging and upchucking.

"I think that's enough alcohol for one night" Shawn chuckles.

"So what happened to Taylor?" I ask Madison and just as she is about to answer, Ken walks in with his hands in his pockets.

"He was removed from the tour, his management said something about lack of funds" He starts.

"And you, my friend, are in a lot of trouble" he walks over to Gilinsky, stepping on glass along the way.

"Right, everyone to their rooms to pack up their stuff, we're staying at a hotel for the a while whilst the bus gets cleaned and Jack" he looks over to Gilinsky "pays for it."

In the nicest way possible, way too much has happened to me today for me to properly think about the fact that has been removed from the tour.

"You and me need to have a little talk" Ken wiggles his finger to the kitchen and Gilinsky follows.

"Wish me luck" he whispers in my ear, sending shivers down my spine which I chose to ignore seeing as I have loads to pack am not in the mood to analyse the tingling sensation running down my spine.

"Good luck" I laugh.

"You have a cute laugh, maybe if we weren't at eachother's necks twenty four seven I could hear it more often?" It sounds more like a question but it still makes me smile.

"I'd like that"

"Me too"

And with that he walks into the kitchen, closes the door, and I am left standing there. Confused as hell.