chapter four - i want never gets

We were all gathered in the lounge type room, on our phones or casually chatting.

"We can't leave until Jack gets back" Taylor moans.

"He's probably with Kelsey" Shawn mumbles.

Everyone nodded in agreement but didn't really take notice of the conversation.

"Nah, dude he was saying something about breaking it off with her, too clingy or something." Johnson adds.

"He'll end up going after one of you girls" Cameron says, not looking up from his phone like it was no big deal.

"What a slut" Carter laughs.

"Says you" Madison says, a bit too loud.

"What did you just say?" Carter laughs standing up.

"You obviously heard me. Don't act dumb, you're not fooling anyone." Madison scowelled.

"You would know all about fooling people, you know, because you fooled me into thinking you actually liked me."

Madison also stands up. Carter's taller than her but there isn't much in it.

"I could say the same about you, can we not put any labels on it so I can pretend we're not dating and flirt with other girls"

"Guys, just stop, it's not worth fighting" Shawn steps in.

They both huff and sit down.

"Can someone just call Jack please" Nash says.

"I will" Sammy speaks up.

He holds the phone up to his ear, after a while the bus door opens and Jack walks in.

He holds his phone up, with Sammy's incoming call still on the screen.

"Miss me already?" He teases.

I can tell he's only joking and wasn't actually trying to be rude.

"Dude where were you?" Shawn asks.

Jack shrugs and then speaks.

"Ended things with Kelsey, too clingy" he smirks.

"What did I tell you?" Johnson whispers to me.

Jack shoots me a glare and lowers his eyebrows, in a disapproving manner.

"The bus driver just went to the bathroom, we're leaving when he gets back and we're going to Chipotle on the way" Andrea says as she walks in the room.

Everyone cheers and we arrived at Chipotle after twenty minutes of driving down some highway which seemed to never end.

Let me just tell you, the bus drived unlike and public bus I've ever taken. It's like you're not even moving. Weird.

We finally find somewhere to park, which is a miracle considering the bus takes up like three spaces.

Ken had to take a phone call outside and I assume the bus driver is staying on the bus.

Carter and Taylor ordered for everyone and we move some tables together to accommodate all of us.

I sit in between Sammy and Madison and Andrea sits opposite us next to Trevor.

When the boys got back with our food, we began eating and chatting amungst ourseves.

"Okay guys listen up" Gilinsky speaks up.

"Tomorrow night we're staying at an RV park for the night because Bob and Ken have a tour meeting to go to about a block away." I'm assuming Bob was the bus driver then.