chapter nine - youtube video

A/n:
Just so you guys know, in this book, G has a reputation within the fandom as a fuckboy like all the fans know it okay ily.
•••
"Hey guys, what's up it's Hayes and I am joined today by some very special guests!" Hayes chirpes way too enthusiastically.

Johnson, Gilinsky, Cameron and myself are all helping Hayes with his video. We are all sitting in the kitchen because apparently the lighting wasn't right in the den.

"They can introduce themselves" Hayes says looking along the line.

"Johnson" he waves.

"Cameron" He says, putting up the peace sign.

"Sarah" I flash a smile.

"Gilinsky" He tries to do some seductive thing with his eyebrows.

"We had planned to play two truths one lie but since people actually wanted to film with me today" Hayes glares at the boys, "we will be doing a massive best friends tag type thing"

"We've only known Sarah for two days so this will be interesting" Cam adds.

"Actually Sarah is my best friend since yesterday so you guys have some catching up to do" Hayes says.

We are all passed notebooks to write our answers on.

"Alright, we'll each go round asking questions and we'll keep points and there will be prizes and forefits and stuff. Make sense?" We all nod and Gilinsky goes first.

"What's my dog's name?"

Hayes and Cameron look reasonably clueless but Johnson practically jumps out of his seat. I'm guessing he knows the answer.

Me on the other hand.. Yeah not so much.

I wrote Arnold on the first page of my notebook because if his dog isn't called Arnold, it should be.

"Okay turn over your notebooks bitches" Gilinsky smirks.

I slowly turned my notebook over revealing the answer on the other side.

"Right, so Cam says Bernard, Hayes says Gemma, Johnson says Libby and Sarah says Arnold" Gilinsky declares.

"One point for Johnson!" He says after a dramatic drum roll.

Johnson jumps up and starts dancing, causing Jack and Cameron to fall off their chairs as Hayes and I are pushed into them.

"Sarah, your go" Cameron declares.

"Okay" I mumble.

"Umm, what's my middle name?" I say.

The boys all take to their notebooks and within a minute they are all done writing.

"Alright turn over your books bitches" I mimick Gilinsky, earning a playful push although I was expecting a glare.

"Cameron says Jessica, Hayes says Jane, Johnson says Harriet and Gilinsky says Jane"

Wait a second. Jack got it right?

"Um, Hayes and Gilinsky got it right.." I say hesitantly.

"Best friends for life yo" Hayes yells.

"Dude how did you know her middle name?" Johnson whispers.

"Guessed" Gilinsky shruggs.

"I knew it from her youtu-" Hayes starts before I stop him.

"And que the hate" I laugh, smacking him from behind.

"Sarah totally made Hayes shout her out in his youtube video" Cameron says in a girls voice.

"Omg ya she's such an attention seaker" Johnson joins in.

We continue playing until everyone has asked four questions.

The scores was:
Cameron - 4
Johnson - 6
Hayes - 6
Me - 3
Gilinsky - 8

Gilinsky rubs his hands together and lean back.

"Sarah, as your forefit, you have to do whatever I say for the whole day"

"I don't think so"

"Okay, I'll think of something" Gilinsky smirks.

"Why don't you guys leave a comment below saying what you think Sarah's forefit should be" Hayes chimes in like the Youtuber he is.

"Great" I say sarcastically.

"That's all for now guys, we had loads of fun filming this, please don't forget to subscribe and I'll try to start uploading weekly video's! All these guys' social medias will be linked below. All their channels, vines, instagrams and twitters so go check them out! Thanks for being in my video idiots" Hayes grins at us.

"Anytime dipshit" Johnson laughs.

"Okay well bye guys" Hayes stretches out all the words making me laugh as the boys say their goodbyes and I wave.

Hayes turns off the camera and thanks us before going to his bunk to start editing.

Just as I'm about to leave the room, I'm stopped my a tanned arm that I am getting far too farmiliar with.