◇chαptєr twєlvє◇ ∂α∂∂у ιѕѕυєѕ

BRAELYNN WOKE UP TO CAROLINE THROWING HERSELF ONTO HER BED, GROANING LOUDLY

BRAELYNN WOKE UP TO CAROLINE THROWING HERSELF ONTO HER BED, GROANING LOUDLY. She sighed and lifted herself into a sitting position, looking down at her younger sister in amusement.

"What's up, Care?" She asked, covering her mouth when she yawned.

"You weren't here yesterday until it was late. You seemed exhausted and I didn't get to vent so I'm here to do it now that you've slept," Caroline said, quickly sitting up and shifting her body to face her older sister. "Matt kissed me and I told him that he couldn't and then I ran away. And then, I told him that I loved him when he confronted me about it, and then I ran away again. Then I came home to find Tyler waiting for me and he kissed me and now I'm confused!"

She finished by throwing her arms up as Braelynn looked at her with wide eyes. She had just woken up and those were a lot of words to process.

"Okay, um, wow," Braelynn said, blinking. "Wait, you told Matt you loved him? Then why are you confused?"

"Because Tyler kissed me!" Caroline exclaimed.

"Right," Braelynn slowly said, narrowing her eyes. "But I thought he was just a friend who you were helping out."

"He is! Or he was! I don't know," Caroline groaned, burying her head into her hands.

"Right, well. You said you loved Matt though. Doesn't that trump whatever you may or may not feel for Tyler?"

"It should," Caroline sighed. "But I don't know. We gave it a go and it didn't work out because I was keeping a huge secret from him and I just don't know. Help me!" 

She reached forward and grasped Braelynn's arms, looking at her with pleading eyes.

"Sorry Care, but you know I'm not goo with feelings. I think you're going to have to figure this out on your own," Braelynn sighed at the look Caroline gave her. "Okay, what I'm about to say next will be my professional big sister opinion so please take it with a grain of salt. It's obvious you have feelings for Matt and you may even like Tyler now. I'm not going to tell you who you should choose. The only thing I can tell you is to not make it a quick decision because you may end up regretting it. Just wait for a bit and you'll figure out what's right. Just make sure to find closure before officially choosing one 'cause otherwise there will be a lot more hurt."

Caroline had listened intently to her sister and tilted her head when she had finished speaking. "You're no help"

"I—" Braelynn scoffed, teasingly rolling her eyes. "I'll have you know that I am extremely helpful. Now get out you ungrateful peasant."

Caroline gasped offended and narrowed her eyes at Braelynn. "You did not just call me peasant."

"Oh but I did," Braelynn smirked.

"You better watch out, Brae," Caroline warned. "I'm coming for you."

"I'm shaking," Braelynn mocked her, pushing her out of the room. "Now get out so I can get ready."