Ozina:(pissed) So can you tell me what really happen 10 years ago

Team FORS look at one another and nodded their heads.

Mallow: How much do you want to know

Ozina:(pissed) All of it from the beginning.

(Y/N): Alright, it started a day before Irina left...

Goodwitch: Wait Irina Shidou was your friend.

Mallow: Yes but she didn't cause it

Both Ozina and Goodwitch sigh in relief that one of the star student in beacon had nothing to do with the accident.

(Y/N): Now where was I, oh yeah before Irina left the day before the accident...

*Flashback* 10 Years ago/1 day ago before prologue.

As the remaining members of team unleashed with Sonic the Hedgehog along with his son a young 6 year old (Y/N) the hedgehog wearing his goggles on his head and right beside them are Abe and Leaf with a young Mallow, Jack and Johanna with Dawn, Ace and Grace with Serena, and finally the Hyoudou family with a young Issei as their are standing in front of a 8 year old Irina wearing a dress and a orange hat she got from her parents on her birthday and her parents are standing in front of the airport saying their goodbyes to their friends.

Irina:(sad) I'm going to miss you guys

She hugs Issei as he smiles getting a hug from her and finally giving a group hug with Mallow, Serena and Dawn

Serena: Us too

They hug Irina as tears fall down from their faces and finally was (Y/N) as he walk in front of her gives her a big hug and he hand her a present

(Y/N): Here, (gives presents) something to remember us by

Irina open the present and her eyes widen, inside of the present was two photos with one photo with all five of them in a group hug and the other with just her and (Y/N) hugging each other but what's more interesting inside along with a Orange crystal necklace inside. Tears of happiness fall down from Irina as she hug (Y/N) again and (Y/N) hug her back, as they both separate from the hug.

Irina:(wipes tears away) I love it, thank you but how did you get it.

(Y/N): Well it took me 2 months to buy it with a lot of jobs like dropping off newspapers, sorting dust, selling candy and sacrifice my (sniff) precious chilly dogs to buy that necklace for you, I thought you would like it.

Irina: Like it, I LOVE IT.

Mrs. Shidou: Alright, we better get going Irina

Mr. Shidou: Your mother is right, we don't want to miss our flight

Irina: I know daddy.

The Shidou family: Hope we meet again

Just before they walked through the doors Irina stop for a moment and ran back towards (Y/N) as time slows down she did what no one ever expected, she gives (Y/N)