"Okay," I reply, waving her goodbye before leaving my dorm, trying not to dart back into my dorm room and chicken out, "I can do this..."

Keeping my grip on my bag tight, I walk down the street, heading toward the Todoroki household that belonged to Number Three Pro Hero: Shoto and his wife, Pro Hero: Creati, and their twin children. Trying not to freak out that I may or may not be working for two of the most loved heroes in all of Japan! My heart already threatening to leap out of my chest and my soul threatening to leave my body. This was a once in a lifetime opportunity, after all!

It wasn't everyday that you could apply to work under two amazing pro heroes!

After spending weeks upon weeks hunting for jobs, I finally found the one that I thought I'd be amazing at. Being a babysitter. But to make it ten times more nail biting and worrisome, I decided to go for the job of babysitting the two five year old twins that belonged to Shoto Todoroki, Number Three Hero and son of previous Number One Hero: Endeavor, and Momo Yaoyorozu, Pro Hero: Creati and the daughter of very wealthy CEO's. Which wasn't the best idea... but I needed to prove to myself that I can do this...

I needed to do this!

My heart was like a stone, slamming into my stomach as I notice a woman leaving the house I'm headed for. Another applicant for sure. A lot older than I was, possibly in her mid thirties/early forties. Wearing a pencil skirt, blouse and heels. A rather uneasy feeling claws at my throat as I stare toward her worriedly as she shoots past me with her back straighter than a ruler. Swinging her arms from side to side. Was that my competition?...

"You must be (Y/n) (L/n)," I hear a soft voice call out, catching my attention as I stop halfway to the door sending her a small nod and nervous smile, Creati sending me a warm, friendly smile, "Come on, don't be shy, it's very nice to meet you,"

"I - it's nice to meet you too, ma'am," I reply walking up to her and gently shaking her outstretched hand, following her into the home and slipping my shoes off, gulping nervously as she shuts the door behind me, blocking my means of a quick escape, "Thank you for agreeing to interview me,"

"Of course! Shoto and I really liked your application," she explains, beckoning me to follow her through her home, my eyes nearly bulging out of their sockets at the sheer size and look at the inside, "Ryoku and Kōri will be joining us, Shoto and I believe that they should have a say in who looks after them,"

"That's a good idea, there should be a chemistry between a caregiver and the child and they should feel comfortable in their care while you're away," I reply with a small smile, walking into their living room to greet the sight of Shoto Todoroki going over a clipboard with his sons beside him, their bright blue and grey eyes staring toward me. I nervously smile their way as Creati shows me where to sit.

"Shoto, this is (Y/n) (L/n)," She says gesturing toward me with a bright smile, the bi - colour haired male shaking my hand gently before sending me a small smile, "Boys, introduce yourself,"

"Hi! I'm Ryoku!" One twin, I'm assuming who's the eldest, pipes up. A huge grin on his face. His heterochromic blue and grey eyes shimmering with glee as his straight black hair bounces with every movement.

"I'm Kōri," The other boy says, possibly the youngest, rather quietly. His black hair covering his blue and grey eyes as he fiddles with the hem of his shirt nervously, resting his head on his fathers arm for comfort.

"So tell us a bit about yourself," Creati says with a smile, tucking a strand of hair behind her ear as she looks toward me, "Whats your family like, age, what you do currently, things like that,"

"Okay, um... I'm one of three, I'm the middle child and I grew up on a farm," I explain rubbing the back of my neck as I look toward them, maintaining eye contact to show confidence, "I'm 21 and I currently major in Catering and Food at Fukuoka University but I also have a high school degree in child development,"

"What about your quirk?" Shoto asks tilting his head toward me, nodding along to my words, "What is it? If you don't mind me asking,"

"It's fine," I reply with an understanding smile and rest my hands in my lap, "My quirk is called Soothe, sir, I can calm down a person when they're in distress or if they're angry and I could even make them fall asleep. My drawbacks are that I get easily nervous, skittish and I grow tried if I use it too much,"

"Interesting," He mutters as he looks over my application before looking toward his sons, "You have any questions for the nice lady?"

"Do you know how to make cold soba?" Kōri asks me, fiddling with the sleeve of Shoto's shirt nervously as he looks toward me, "Like... can you make it really yummy?"

"Yes, I do," I reply with a warm smile, "Is that your favourite food?"

"Yeah, it's daddy's favourite food too," Kōri replies with a giggle, slowly coming out of his shell with a smile, "Ryoku likes katsudon like Uncle Deku, what's your favourite food?"

"Hmm, I'd have to say... (favourite food)," I reply with a small giggle, smiling toward the five years old who listens intently.

"Do you like heroes?" Ryoku asks, tilting his head, "Like daddy and mommy?"

"Yes I do, I think they're very brave," I reply humming gently, a warm feeling swirling in my stomach as I grow comfortable around these two boys, "Who's your favourite hero?"

"Uncle Deku!" Kōri squeals with a giggle, undoing his jacket to show the Deku shirt he's wearing with a grin, "He's the best!"

"Uncle Bakugo is the best! Dynamight is so cool!" Ryoku cheers with a giggle, the jacket he was wearing was, indeed, a Dynamight hoodie, "Whats yours?"

"Well, I would have to say that my favourite is... Red Riot," I reply with a small giggle, showing them the Red Riot keyring on my bag, their eyes sparkling with glee.

A small, feminine giggle cuts me away from the twins as I look toward their mother, sending her a small smile as she pulls away from a private conversation with her husband. The pair smiling toward me before Shoto clears his throat.

"Boys, would you like Miss (Y/n) to look after you while we're at work?" Shoto asks with a smile, my eyes widening as I stare at the heroes in absolute shock. Were they serious?! Are they hiring me? This is amazing! Oh my god! Oh my god! Oh my god!

"Yeah!" They say in unison, big grins playing on their lips, "Please daddy!"

"Well then, welcome to the family, Miss (Y/n), you're hired,"...

"Really?! Oh my god! Thank you so much!"...