Chapter 48

"Good morning, Baby Face, rise and shine,"

Who invented the art of waking up? Who thought that getting out of bed was a good thing? It's not! It's a terrible thing to get out of bed! My bed is my happy place and my blonde hunk of a boyfriend is trying to take my happy place away! The audacity of this man! That beautiful, gorgeous blonde man who I can't live without because he's so amazing to me! Damn him! Damn him all day! Until I die, he will be damned! Such treason will be dealt with!

In protest, a whine leaves my lips as the sun finally creeps its way into my bedroom. The blinds at my window twisted horizontally so the sun can begin its onslaught of waking me up. Not allowing the sun to chase me from my comfy solitude, I cover my face with my bed sheets and grumble out loud. My fingertips gripping my bedsheets with a strong force to try and keep myself from being exposed to the elements and being forced from my bed. This is a war I shall win! No one, I repeat, no one will get me out of thing bed! I will stay in it forever.

While adamant I stay in bed, I hear Katsuki chuckle to himself and walk to my side of the bed. The fresh smell of his cologne airing through the room, enticing my forward making me curse under my breath. Damn him for being so attractive and smelling so good! Why couldn't he smell bad?

Wait... is that bacon?

Slowly, I peek over my bed and stare toward my blonde boyfriend. A faint hum leaving my lips as I stare toward the tray of food resting in his capable hands. Consider my interested piqued. Biting back a yawn, I shift under the covers and have a better look at what I'm dealing with here. Whether Katsuki is using food as a ruse to entice me out of bed and then tell me that I actually have to make my own breakfast or if this a genuine gesture from my boyfriend. Knowing Katsuki, it's the latter but I can't always be too sure.

Sitting on the tray is a plate full of food that I could just gobble up in one mouthful. Bacon sits snug between the soft top and bottom of a bread roll. Tomato ketchup oozing out of the roll making my mouth water. Croissants, warm from the oven, sitting on the plate with a small butter dish to smother it with. There's even jam on the side to add to it should I want it. God, it smells so good.

Reluctantly, I sit up and take the tray from him. A smile etching its way across my lips as I forego the mannerisms of having cutlery and delve right into the food without a second thought. My eyes flutter with joy as I swallow the food and whine at the sheer taste. I have the best taste in men, I swear... even though Katsuki's probably the first actual relationship that I have had in my whole existence. Who cares? I have the best boyfriend ever! Seriously! No one can take that from me. I have the best boyf—

Suddenly, cutting me out of my thought. Two heads pop into the room making me freeze, my eyes flitting toward them before setting down my food. There's little black haired twin boys, standing in my doorway clad in their super hero onesies. One of them wearing a Dynamight onesie and the other wearing a Deku onesie. Their little slippers cutely hugging their tiny feet as they stare at me with the biggest smiles ever.

What are Ryoku and Kōri doing in my house?...

To add to that, four more children appear in my doorway! Toya's four children to be exact plus an extra child that I don't remember belonging to the Todoroki family but does belong to a certain Shota Aizawa. Hiro stands there, clad in a Shoto pyjama set with Eri beside him in an Eraserhead onesie. The older boy with his youngest sister, Mizumi, in his arms who's clad in an adorable Dabi onesie that was designed by his wife when she was pregnant. In front of the two older children are Ayumi and Saori, both standing there in their hero onesies too. Ayumi clad in an Endeavor onesie and Saori in an Uravity one.

"Uh... what's going on?" I ask softly, looking toward Katsuki who chuckles and pulls out two more onesies from the wardrobe in both our sizes. One of them an All Might one and the other one being a Fatgum one, "Kat?..."