Chapter 47

A small pant leaves my lips as snuggle into the bed with my boyfriend, his arm held around me protectively as he slowly traces my scar with his fingers. Both of us were tangled in the bedsheets, sweat shining on our skin as we share a soft kiss. Katsuki's smile sets my stomach aflame as he playfully nibbles on my ear and nuzzles my neck while I giggle to myself. The faint music from my radio plays in the background to serve as a buffer in case my parents came home earlier than I had anticipated. His warm hands chase smiles on my lips as he looks up at me and grins to himself. He's happy. If he's happy, then so am I.

A phone ringtone cuts through our sweet silence making us curse under our breaths. A small hum leaves his lips as he grabs his phone from the pair of pants hanging on the foot of the bed before checking his notifications. His coy smile turns into a small frown before chuckling to himself and replying to his message while I look up at him. His chiselled jaw sharp enough to cut butter while I slide my finger across it softly.

Clearing his throat, Katsuki checks the time on my nightstand before smushing his cheek against my chest with a small whine. A little childish pout on his lips. He knows we have to get out of bed and head downstairs soon. Bliss is painfully interrupted, even at the best of times. Cursing under his breath, Katsuki sits up and slides out of bed making me whine loudly. A laugh leaves my lips as he slaps my thigh playfully before grabbing his underwear and shimmying it on.

As he gets his clothes back on, I playfully whistle at him making him roll his eyes and grab my clothes for me. Treating me like a toddler, Katsuki puts my underwear and bra back on, peppering kisses over the hickeys he left on my skin before grabbing one of my many dresses and sliding it onto my body. Once I'm dressed, I wrap my arms around his neck and press his lips against mine happily. I'm giddy. I can't help but smile. He's just that amazing to me.

"Hey, I know your parents want you and I to stay for dinner but I wanna take you home," He tells me softly, rubbing circles on my hip as I stand up and kiss his cheek, "What do you think? I'm gonna make my special chilli dish with homemade garlic bread... what do you think?"

"Can you make dessert too?" I ask slyly, smiling as he rolls his eyes and reluctantly curses under his breath, "Please? If you make dessert then I will... uh... try to copy your dad's signature curry dish,"

"That'll be difficult for you but I'm up for that," He tells me, grabbing his phone from the nightstand, "Come on, let's head home,"

Nodding happily, I link my hand with his and squeeze it as we head down the stairs. Giggles leave my lips as Katsuki hoists me into his arms princess style and carries me down the stairs before setting me down on my feet at he foot of the stairs. However, our happiness is short lived when I hear the sound of the microwave singing. My eyes widening slightly as I turn around to find the source of the pair and who is using the microwave. A whine leaving my lips when I see Ichiro of all people standing there with a small smirk on his lips. Oh my god.

My big brother is standing in the kitchen with a smirk on his lips. Did he hear anything? Please, please, please, if there is a god up there, please tell me he didn't hear anything! Oh god... he heard didn't he? Please... oh no...

"Hey lovebirds~" He coos playfully making me whine as he wolf whistles our way and pulls out his microwave meal of chicken curry and leans against the island, "Are we back in love~"

"Shut up, Ichiro," I growl playfully back, throwing a pillow at him making him snort as Katsuki grins and grabs my purse, "What are you doing here anyway? Thought you had work?"

"I hope you used protection~" He teases making Katsuki chuckle to himself, "Don't want you guys to procreate just yet. One of her is more than enough,"