Chapter 27

Clicking my tongue, I arch a brow as I stare at the stack of paperwork resting on the coffee table in my apartment. Arching a small brow, confused on what it was, I set my keys down onto the side-table beside me and slip my shoes off. After tucking a strand of hair behind my ear and hanging my coat up on the peg nearby, I walk into the living room to assess the stack of paperwork that has suddenly occupied the space on my coffee table. A small wave of confusion crashing against me as I look around, trying to find Sakino at least.

I set my tote bag down, leaving the paperwork for another time and begin to just sort myself out before I worry about another thing. I pull out my notepad, full of today's notes and a big wad of past paper questions that my professor had handed to me ahead of the next mock test that's about to come my way. After placing them all on the dresser of my bedroom, telling myself to do revision cards on them later before I file them away into my notes folder.

Then, I pull out my bento box that originally had a little lunch inside due to me wanting to spend an extra two hours in lesson to work on some dishes. I set it down on the side, telling myself to wash it later or, if I'm feeling lucky, get Sakino to do it considering it's her turn to wash the dishes. My eyes rake over the apartment to make sure everything is alright before turning my attention back to the stack of paperwork.

It surely isn't my paperwork...

Curiosity claws at my stomach as I walk toward the paperwork and have a little cheeky flick through it. A small giggle leaving my lips as the little child in me is having a field day of snooping through some important documents. Something that I used to do as a child when my dad would leave documents about our farm animals lying around the house while he was on a phone call. While I lift each of the documents to assess it, I arch a brow.

Well these aren't Sakino's documents. They're not scripts. They're nothing to do with Sakino's work either.

As I take a further look through it, a small vibrant pink sticky note finally catches my attention. Eyebrows arch as I set the papers down and pick up the small sticky note to assess the words haphazardly scribbled onto it as quickly as the writer possibly could. My eyes almost widening as I read what the note says before biting my lip. Anxiety clawing at my stomach as I place the note on the top of the stack and run my fingers through my hair.

Hey (Y/n)!

Sorry for the sudden favour but I have no free time today despite Momo having a day off. This is really important paperwork that needs to go to Katsuki. If you could give it to him that would be great! Thank you!

Shoto

Cursing under my breath, I rest my hands on my hips and grab my phone. When I check the time, I nod to myself and send myself a small smile. Grabbing my hairbrush, I quickly run the bristles through my locks and make myself a bit more presentable for my boyfriend. I spray some perfume onto my person as well as freshening up on deodorant (due to sweating at an oven for the last five hours) before slipping my shoes back on.

Knowing that Katsuki is still teaching, I'm sure that he wouldn't mind having a lovely visit from his amazing girlfriend with paperwork. At least I wouldn't have to drive all the way to his place just to drop off paperwork! That would be a waste of time (although it would be worth it if I see Katsuki).

As I pick up the rather heavy pile of paperwork, I head back toward my car and set it down on the passenger seat beside me. Once buckled in and ready, I start the ignition and manoeuvre out of the apartment complex car park and drive down the road toward the gymnasiums dedicated to hero training outside the main campus. My eyes flitting to the paperwork every so often to make sure that it doesn't topple over and go everywhere which would make my life ten times harder.